CyReN

NFL Thread

Scalzo has been training as an OT with Anthony Castonzo

Well @ least we mayb get Sean Lee back

I expect Dez to have a monster year, prove that he's worth being the highest paid WR. Hopefully Randle stops shoplifting underwear. Hopefully we draft Gordon or Gurley. Hopefully Romo doesn't miss games which really fucked our playoff positioning.

Well @ least we mayb get Sean Lee back

I expect Dez to have a monster year, prove that he's worth being the highest paid WR. Hopefully Randle stops shoplifting underwear. Hopefully we draft Gordon or Gurley. Hopefully Romo doesn't miss games which really fucked our playoff positioning.

So you're saying that you hope the Cowboys don't pull a Cowboys?

I would honestly bet on the Giants if they can stay healthy.

You see, you are coming around.  

Ultimately the NFC East doesn't matter though.  You know the teams that make the biggest and most splashes in free agency?  The teams that desperately need to.  Shit doesn't work. 

NFC East is the most intriguing division in the league.

Actually, the AFC East might be more so.

If Eli can not lead the league in TOs they will be the best team in the East no doubt. But I doubt that he will be good this year so.

@@-AK that's why it's great that the Cowboys are staying pat because they know their roster is good enough to win. Meanwhile DaEagles are an entirely new team.

It does help to bring back your own guys.  I think the Boys will be fine though, they need to make sure the Packers don't steal Rolando even though Lee should be back.

People saying RIP to the Patriots have clearly have never followed them in free agency before this year..

No one is seriously saying RIP to the Patriots.  

Except for Mountain.

Gurley is going to be so fucking good. He's going to be better than Gordon without a doubt. Cowboys shouldn't hesitate to snag him late in the first round.

Speaking mostly to the secondary. They aren't going to go out and sign some marquee player for big money like a lot of teams can and are doing.

Gurley is going to be so fucking good. He's going to be better than Gordon without a doubt. Cowboys shouldn't hesitate to snag him late in the first round.

27th pick I think?

Better get him, or a quality DE or LB

Injuries scare me.

An ACL tear isn't the end of the world. If it causes him to fall whoever gets him gets a top 5 player in terms of talent in this draft.

actually if I were Dallas I might just take the BPA at 27 then try to get Ajayi in the 2nd

The Cowboys need to take a QB at some point. Anyone is better than Weeden! Also need to start grooming Romololols replacement.

Any team with a RB need should take Gurley. If he starts to fall he is at least worth the stash. Easily a top 5 talent. 

actually if I were Dallas I might just take the BPA at 27 then try to get Ajayi in the 2nd

BPA would probably be Gurley. Depends on their board.

People saying RIP to the Patriots have clearly have never followed them in free agency before this year..

I thought thom restructured to keep revis?? Pats lawst

The Cowboys need to take a QB at some point. Anyone is better than Weeden! Also need to start grooming Romololols replacement.

Maybe Bryce Petty. Or Hundley.