CyReN

NFL Thread

Weird calls all game. That one just happened at a critical time. People taking all these screenshots of missed calls but I can think of about 3 off the top of my head that didnt go Dallas's way as well. Dallas came up clutch and out-played them late in the game....people are just looking for a scapegoat. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good game/season.

Cowboys fan with the Lakers avatar is a complete circus act.

See everyone next year.

I'm excited about the Yankees season as well.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would love to see Dallas win the super bowl over Terrific Tom just to see the hilarity that will ensue

I would love to see Dallas win the super bowl over Terrific Tom just to see the hilarity that will ensue

Skip Bayless would self combust

Weird calls all game. That one just happened at a critical time. People taking all these screenshots of missed calls but I can think of about 3 off the top of my head that didnt go Dallas's way as well.

Thank you! I may go through the film and gif all the bullshit because people are saying the refs gave the cowboys the game and that's a load of shit.

but that one call changed the entire game, no DPI, no subsequent penalty on Dez, and they had already made the call and went back what seemed like an entire minute later and pretty much said "lol jk"

So we know that Detroit would of scored had the flag not been picked up? Or is is just hindsight and we are acting like this is a repeat of the Seahawks-Greenbay fiasco?

No one confirmed for me, They threw a flag on hitchens for dpi and picked it up? A no call is one thing, but picking up the flag is completely different, makes it seem fishy. Still it's the Lions fault for going completely anemic on offense and not targeting Calvin. I called it after the first quarter that the Lions have looked brilliant for quarters but then Stafford shits the bed for the rest of the game.

The real conspiracy in all of this is how the Cowboys won a game with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman calling the game.

No one confirmed for me, They threw a flag on hitchens for dpi and picked it up? A no call is one thing, but picking up the flag is completely different, makes it seem fishy. Still it's the Lions fault for going completely anemic on offense and not targeting Calvin. I called it after the first quarter that the Lions have looked brilliant for quarters but then Stafford shits the bed for the rest of the game.

They called a DPI and picked it up. It wouldn't of been called a DPI in the first place if the defender had his head turned in a different direction.

You're so dense it hurts.

Your typical drive by sly comments are extra sweet tonight.

From the picture he didn't have his head turned. That call gets made everytime. I laughed at some Lions fans for complaining about the refs last week, because the Packers simply outplayed them, but maybe the NFL really does hate them.

The fact that you can't realize the impact of that call if 100% hilarious. 

That you have to make some stupid straw man to try and make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. 

D-E-N-S-E

The fact that you can't realize the impact of that call if 100% hilarious.

That you have to make some stupid straw man to try and make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

D-E-N-S-E

It was clearly a big call. There were also many big calls called against the Cowboys. So it's more than frustrating when everyone is trying to blame the refs when the Lions fell apart.

they probably fell apart cause they realized they had no shot at winning after a bullshit call like that

It was clearly a big call. There were also many big calls called against the Cowboys. So it's more than frustrating when everyone is trying to blame the refs when the Lions fell apart.

Game on the line 4th quarter call will always and forever take more precedent because of this thing called human nature. They'll overlook the 1st quarter missed call, but not the calls when the game is on the line. 

ESPECIALLY when a flag is thrown and picked up. 

ESPECIALLY when there were other calls that were missed following that blown call.

Well if you give up with lead after one call you really deserve to lose.

I wonder if the situation was different and the calls had been reversed, DPI against Lions that isn't called, Lions rally back to win, Romo turns the ball over twice like Stafford did, if Twitter and Social media would be so quick to blame the refs. Probably not. Romo would probably be getting roasted, Cowboys called losers.

Thank you for confiming

It was a huge call. It should've been called. It wasn't. What more do you want?

I can bring up the call for roughing the kicker the Lions punter got from getting tapped in the leg and then no call for the Cowboys punter when he got hit the next drive. Those definitely changed the game as well. Point is, Lions were  up, still time left in the game, and who even knows if they would have scored on that drive. If it was on a game winning TD or some shit then I would understand the craziness going on right now. Cowboys came up clutch and the Lions didn't, even when they still had chances. Let's be real here too, if this was in the Bengals game or something, people would be like eehh. It is the fact that the Cowboys, the team everyone loves to hate, won.