CyReN

NFL Thread

It was all the Felipe avatar.

@@Proven Win out, hope everyone in front them loses.

So, basically, the same way they made the playoffs last season.

fumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@@Scalzo of course my brotha

FF is void of logic

You shouldn't be rewarded for overtime. There should at least be an option to make it regulation only.... literally makes no sense

FF is void of logic

You shouldn't be rewarded for overtime. There should at least be an option to make it regulation only.... literally makes no sense

OT is part of the game

They need the Ravens to lose once or the Bengals and Steelers to lose twice.

Great explanation pete!

I never knew that.... but seriously you shouldn't get rewarded for going into ot. It means you failed, and by giving points to those players it gives an unfair advantage to whoever has those players, it's complete luck and not based in fair and competitive play. It's totes not up to MLG standards

Proximity is so much smarter than you

And Jayhawks is 30x better than you at gambling

They need the Ravens to lose once or the Bengals and Steelers to lose twice.

Bengals losing twice is my bet. They haven't looked good imo[excluding vs the browns but... come on], and now they play the Broncos and then the Steelers.

Great explanation pete!

I never knew that.... but seriously you shouldn't get rewarded for going into ot. It means you failed, and by giving points to those players it gives an unfair advantage to whoever has those players, it's complete luck and not based in fair and competitive play. It's totes not up to MLG standards

Proximity is so much smarter than you

And Jayhawks is 30x better than you at gambling

you fell off

The AFC playoff picture is pretty crazy. Right now the AFC North is in the drivers seat, but if the Bengals and Steelers both lose tomorrow, they will be playing each other for a playoff spot next week with the loser being left out behind the winner of the Chargers Chiefs game. The Ravens should win out and be fine, but if they lose either game a bunch of things can happen.

I'm so excited for tomorrow when we will know where everyone stands and what it takes for each team to get in and where they will be seeded. It's pretty crazy how unclear the picture still is in week 16.

you fell off

That might be true

But I like to think that others have stepped up their game... bj, terror, and a few others just make me look bad in comparison

And lol me and terror had you convinced for a minute that gporter was dead

Nothing matters tomorrow the only thing that matters is THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!! GO BRADY!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If pats win tomorrow, all the pressure then falls on Denver monday night. 

whoever was asking about the Chargers playoff scenario, essentially the Ravens HAVE to lose a game, and then San Diego has to beat KC. not impossible

If pats win tomorrow, all the pressure then falls on Denver monday night. 

whoever was asking about the Chargers playoff scenario, essentially the Ravens HAVE to lose a game, and then San Diego has to beat KC. not impossible

Not entirely true. 2 losses by the bunguls and the chargers win week 17 = chargers in

Feel like the Bengals and Steelers will split. Which would screw the Ravens if they lose one

steelers should win but I have a feeling they might not and I am going to throw major fits on twitter. 

That might be true

But I like to think that others have stepped up their game... bj, terror, and a few others just make me look bad in comparison

And lol me and terror had you convinced for a minute that gporter was dead

Can't even lie you got me there lol

• Upvote (+1) 1