CyReN

NFL Thread

Nice try

IDK if you read that article that you linked but none of the cases they listed were on the same level of severity as the Patriots case, and not to mention that it wasn't perpetrated by a player but by a coach, and the entire organization. It doesnt look good when Goodell burns the evidence without letting the press view it. 

I have provided enough evidence already and its not surprising that your reading comprehension is at  a 4th grade level and that your delusions are strong.. i mean you are a patriots fan afterall gotta play stoopid  

I'm sorry but what evidence are you referring to? Did you yourself see this "evidence" burned?

• Downvote (-1) 2

Lol at Sherman saying Seahawks seems to have a PED problem. Goon.

Lol at Sherman saying Seahawks seems to have a PED problem. Goon.

LOL! I guess he forgot he took adderall all through college, and even in the NFL. I do love his trash talking though

• Downvote (-1) 2

Shermans an idiot. He cant talk trash either

Skip bayless didnt have to say a word while making Sherman seem like an uneducated angry goon of a bully. ***** tried to articulate himself and only came off like an agressive moronish dolt. "Im better than you at life". Really???

Certianly not based on those actions you arent. What makes you better than him? Because you are an overpaid spoiled athelete?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The game was over when this was made:

I hope he rebounds with us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shermans an idiot. He cant talk trash either

Skip bayless didnt have to say a word while making Sherman seem like an uneducated angry goon of a bully. ***** tried to articulate himself and only came off like an agressive moronish dolt. "Im better than you at life". Really???

Certianly not based on those actions you arent. What makes you better than him? Because you are an overpaid spoiled athelete?

Skip Bayless also said Lebron couldn't perform in the playoffs.

The argument could be made as far as him being intelligent about football. He was quoted as saying "Tim Tebow will be the next Brett Favre" or that Teo would be the next Ray Lewis....

Sherman is a personality for sure and he did get caught doing PEDS, but saying he's not a freak talent is ignorant. Dude's an animal.

McGwire used PED's and I still think he had top 3 perfect swings of our time.

In conclusion Skip Bayless is a ******.

He's a fucking paid actor, what don't you peasants understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Skip Bayless also said Lebron couldn't perform in the playoffs.

The argument could be made as far as him being intelligent about football. He was quoted as saying "Tim Tebow will be the next Brett Favre" or that Teo would be the next Ray Lewis....

Sherman is a personality for sure and he did get caught doing PEDS, but saying he's not a freak talent is ignorant. Dude's an animal.

McGwire used PED's and I still think he had top 3 perfect swings of our time.

In conclusion Skip Bayless is a ******.

lol when did I say Sherman wasnt a good football player? You must have smoked that good shit

Sherman is with no question more of a mental midget than Skip Bayless. who as hewy put it is a paid actor but Sherman and a lot of people are too much of an idiot to realize this. 

Sherman took it to a personal level, a clear cut L. Skip was just doing his job and took it like a boss

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't understand how anyone's expecting any sort of level of intelligence from a professional football player from Compton...

That's the way he is. I'm glad he's on the Hawks not based on his intelligence nor whether or not he understands Skip Bayless is trolling. I'm glad because he is an incredible corner.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't understand how anyone's expecting any sort of level of intelligence from a professional football player from Compton...

That's the way he is. I'm glad he's on the Hawks not based on his intelligence nor whether or not he understands Skip Bayless is trolling. I'm glad because he is an incredible corner.

What an ignorant statement. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm glad that Revis got paid $16 mil a year; Sherman will be demanding the same (if not more) very soon. 

:)

What an ignorant statement. 

You thinking that a school system with a lack of funding and a player who went to college and probably took joke classes having to show intelligence is ignorant.

Compton High doesn't have money for every student to have books for God's sake...

Also he plays in a sport where he gets head injuries constantly. Why are we expecting him to be smart?

It's called realism. a HUGE portion of the NFL didn't give a fuck about academics throughout college.

College/School isn't intelligence etc I get it.

He's a product of his environment. You denying it is ignorant.

I hope he rebounds with us.

He should, for some reason he had a mental block, plus he should be kicking more Extra Points then long Field Goals with that Offense.

Devery Henderson to the Redskins, good pickup

Very good pick up, he was under utilized on the Saints cause of all the other talent there. He should be 2nd behind Garcon, maybe 3rd behind Josh Morgan.

Yeah stating someone in the NFL isn't required to be remotely intelligent makes me an idiot ;)

You thinking that a school system with a lack of funding and a player who went to college and probably took joke classes having to show intelligence is ignorant.

Compton High doesn't have money for every student to have books for God's sake...

Also he plays in a sport where he gets head injuries constantly. Why are we expecting him to be smart?

It's called realism. a HUGE portion of the NFL didn't give a fuck about academics throughout college.

College/School isn't intelligence etc I get it.

He's a product of his environment. You denying it is ignorant.

This is the dumbest shit I think I've ever read.

Last I checked, people can be intelligent no matter what their upbringing is/was, no matter their skin colour, their religious affiliation, etc. Just because a school(s) can't afford books for every student, doesn't mean that every individual that attends the school magically becomes less intelligent.

You also assuming that getting hit in the head etc. makes you less intelligent is laughable, yes concussions have a range of effects on the human brain, but don't assume that because he's hit people or been hit that he or anyone becomes instantly less intelligent. Sure, most of these guys don't care about the education they get, but don't put all of these guys in the same group. You know what they say, when you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

Product of his environment? If anything you should be commending Richard Sherman, and anyone whether they are an athlete or middle class American that has made it out of a tough and unfortunate situation. Oh, AND, Richard Sherman graduated HS with a 4.2 GPA, went to Stanford, graduated in 2010, started his masters before the NFL.

• Upvote (+1) 5