CyReN

NFL Thread

lol TO should leave, he might have good stats but he isn't worth any teams time to old, i love him but that's the sad truth.

I just wanted to remind everyone in here that the Redskins are the team to beat in the NFC. 

We have the greatest QB in NFL history. 

Week 12, Kaepernick vs RG3 on ESPN, that's gonna be fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing T.O. go out on top because he's a top WR in NFL History. If he could leave his idiotic ego at the home and just play Football(which is literally impossible for him).

I'm looking forward to week 2. 49ers Seahawks in Seattle. I may have to blow a millionaire to get some good seats... no homo

Liking this schedule. A lot of biiiiig games for the Seahawks. Our divisions looking a lot better than the past 5 years. Should be a fun year.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Obviously, because I know what I'm talking about. However, the rest of us would like a good laugh so please, entertain us.

i love you hewy, i am sorry. :bman:

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm looking forward to week 2. 49ers Seahawks in Seattle. I may have to blow a millionaire to get some good seats... no homo

Liking this schedule. A lot of biiiiig games for the Seahawks. Our divisions looking a lot better than the past 5 years. Should be a fun year.

From the weakest to the strongest. Even the damn Cardinals are gonna come out swinging this year.

Lol, remember when everyone did it? If you honestly believe the Pats were the only team to employ this then you are being more than naive.

The burdon of proof is on you loser

• Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone here play fantasy football?

Had a league on NFL.com with some buddy's last year and was super fun. If anyone is interested maybe we could get a league going with people on the forum. Just a thought. 

Week 12, Kaepernick vs RG3 on ESPN, that's gonna be fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing T.O. go out on top because he's a top WR in NFL History. If he could leave his idiotic ego at the home and just play Football(which is literally impossible for him).

I'm looking forward to it. I feel like (I'm biased, obviously) that barring we have a healthy and productive RG3, we can be a top 5 team in the NFC. I feel like the return of Orakpo and Carriker and their productivity, plus the impact of rookies like David Amerson, Phillip Thomas and Bacari Rambo are going to dictate where we go from there. 

49ers are a scary team if they continue in the same fashion as last year. 

I'm looking forward to it. I feel like (I'm biased, obviously) that barring we have a healthy and productive RG3, we can be a top 5 team in the NFC. I feel like the return of Orakpo and Carriker and their productivity, plus the impact of rookies like David Amerson, Phillip Thomas and Bacari Rambo are going to dictate where we go from there. 

49ers are a scary team if they continue in the same fashion as last year. 

Oh no doubt, the Redskins are gonna be a force this year. RG3 just needs to stay healthy for that team to dominate. I'm really intrigued about the Eagles. I'm a Oregon Ducks fan and if Chip Kelly gets his formula going with a team as fast as the Eagles that's gonna be dangerous.

Anyone here play fantasy football?

Had a league on NFL.com with some buddy's last year and was super fun. If anyone is interested maybe we could get a league going with people on the forum. Just a thought. 

I'm a Fantasy Football addict, I think ESPN's setup is 10x what NFL's is, but yeah I'd be down to make/join a Beyond Fantasy League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The burdon of proof is on you loser

Why would I need proof? It is the natural ambition of people to get ahead of the game; to get that extra edge, most easily seen with the use of PEDs in MLB. Regardless of whether or not every single team in the NFL used the same exact method is irrelevant because I can guarantee you that every team in every major league sport has done something that treads the line of legality simply to gain a slight advantage whether it come from the players, coaches, management, or even the league itself.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Obviously, because I know what I'm talking about. However, the rest of us would like a good laugh so please, entertain us.

HES IN JAIL HEWY. HES IN JAIL. RIP.

Why would I need proof? It is the natural ambition of people to get ahead of the game; to get that extra edge, most easily seen with the use of PEDs in MLB. Regardless of whether or not every single team in the NFL used the same exact method is irrelevant because I can guarantee you that every team in every major league sport has done something that treads the line of legality simply to gain a slight advantage whether it come from the players, coaches, management, or even the league itself.

So now you are taking back the claim, lol

Kind of a big deal that the Patriots cheated Marshall Faulk out of a Super Bowl win

but when Robert Kraft has his hands in Goodells front pockets, its not surprising that the evidence against it as destroyed.

Kind of a big deal that the Patriots cheated Marshall Faulk out of a Super Bowl win

but when Robert Kraft has his hands in Goodells front pockets, its not surprising that the evidence against it as destroyed.

Must be awfully big pockets with Jerry Jones in there fighting with him to get a tug at Goodells Goods.

So now you are taking back the claim, lol

Not at all, I'm simply stating that all teams cheat to an extent and that the Patriots weren't the only ones to employ such a method. Would you disagree?

Tebow signed by the Pats. Assuming he makes the final roster, this may be his only chance to win a super bowl...

Not at all, I'm simply stating that all teams cheat to an extent and that the Patriots weren't the only ones to employ such a method. Would you disagree?

The patriots are one of the few teams to be caught cheating (IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE NFL)  so yes I would disagree with you

The Patriots had an extra advantage, they had film of the other team practicing!

Corroborating evidence from Eric Mangini is the nail in the coffin. You need to embrace the truth, that the Patriots Super Bowl wins are tainted and deserve asterisks. Just like baseball players in the Steroid Era deserve it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The patriots are one of the few teams to be caught cheating (IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE NFL)  so yes I would disagree with you

The Patriots had an extra advantage, they had film of the other team practicing!

Corroborating evidence from Eric Mangini is the nail in the coffin. You need to embrace the truth, that the Patriots Super Bowl wins are tainted and deserve asterisks. Just like baseball players in the Steroid Era deserve it. 

No.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20905764/cheating-in-the-nfl-a-brief-history-of-breaking-and-bending-the-rules

I'm not one to cause a stir but isn't your whole debate with me based upon having proof? Not really sure how you can make this claim...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Tebow plus Pats, didn't see that coming.

Apparently he's to tryout for tight end position. Given Gronk's multitude of injuries this may not be a bad call... We'll see if Belichick can work his magic  B)

No.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20905764/cheating-in-the-nfl-a-brief-history-of-breaking-and-bending-the-rules

I'm not one to cause a stir but isn't your whole debate with me based upon having proof? Not really sure how you can make this claim...

Nice try

IDK if you read that article that you linked but none of the cases they listed were on the same level of severity as the Patriots case, and not to mention that it wasn't perpetrated by a player but by a coach, and the entire organization. It doesnt look good when Goodell burns the evidence without letting the press view it either.

I have provided enough evidence already and its not surprising that your reading comprehension is at  a 4th grade level and that your delusions are strong.. i mean you are a patriots fan afterall gotta play stoopid  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1