CyReN

NFL Thread

Being a Detroit fan, it is hard to stay objective. Do I think Stafford is in the same league as Brees? Nah, I'm not that naive. But to his credit I think Stafford is one of the better QB's in the league. He's grown a lot since entering the league and he still has a lot more to learn. Now as to the statement, "I'd take Stafford over Brees anyday." Well.... The only reason I'd ever actually agree with that is due to age but even that becomes a moot point when you consider how damn tough Brees is. So to put it simply, I like Stafford, I think he's one of the best QB's Detroit personally has had in a long time but still has a long way to go.

only reason you guys are trashing the Lions is because of the history of the team and the garbage teams we have had since Barry Sanders retired

barring injuries i think we will be a 11-12 win team this season

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think everyone here can agree that Tebow is just god-awful

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think everyone here can agree that Tebow is just god-awful

I think he should throw in the towel, but that'd probably get intercepted too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stafford is how old again? Stafford has a cannon arm, I'd take him over Brees anyday. Tom Brady to go to the Superbowl again, maybe against the Falcons/Packers. Seahawks to prove they were a fluke, I hate their defense.

You'd take a QB who is 1-23 (thanks for the info on the top of the page Cyren, aka my favorite Lions fan) against winning records and has yet to win a playoff game over a Superbowl MVP and future HoF-er who has mastered his craft a la Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, etc?

mj-laughing.gif

EDIT: I do agree with Vertigo (even though it's obvious), Stafford is one of the best QBs you guys have had in a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The logo is easily the ugliest part of that ring though

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The logo is easily the ugliest part of that ring though

Color really makes it bad. Should have made the purple gold, then let the B be silver.

The purple does look bad, should of used purple diamonds or a diffrent layout. But colored diamonds > all silver logos

ravens-super-bowl-ring-300x277.jpg

This is fake but 10000 times better.

While reading War post I heard Skip Bayless in my head.

ps: I like Stafford.

ps 2: Terrell Owens will retire if no NFL team signs him this year

ps 3: BMK4mccCMAAQE1K.png

I don't like that ring one bit. I think T.O has some gas in his tank, but do I think he deserves a chance? Why not? I know he doesn't have the greatest past. I think he'd be great addition to the Patriots; He could mentor some of the rookie wideouts they have there, but I think even Randy Moss could mentor them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

TO is a freak for real. Crazy good shape still. Still runs a 4.4 40 and he's big as fuck. I don't know I think his attitude or his attitude in the past will hold him back.

TO is a freak for real. Crazy good shape still. Still runs a 4.4 40 and he's big as fuck. I don't know I think his attitude or his attitude in the past will hold him back.

and sucking at the Seattle try out thing last year didn't help.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is anyones thoughts on Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson getting another shot? I was watching ESPN's First Take today and figured I'd mention it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

What is anyones thoughts on Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson getting another shot? I was watching ESPN's First Take today and figured I'd mention it.

I think we are all more interested on your opinion, share.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think we are all more interested on your opinion, share.

I think it'd be more interesting to hear it from you, share.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think it'd be more interesting to hear it from you, share.

Obviously, because I know what I'm talking about. However, the rest of us would like a good laugh so please, entertain us.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

PATS BABY. Belichick is a straight bawse.

Remember when he cheated for all his Super Bowl wins? Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember when he cheated for all his Super Bowl wins? Lol

Lol, remember when everyone did it? If you honestly believe the Pats were the only team to employ this then you are being more than naive.

• Upvote (+1) 2