CyReN

NFL Thread

There really isn't anything I can say about that Super Bowl other than sorry to Atlanta fans, I remember when the Pats lost in 2007 after being 18-0 I don't think I watched ESPN for a couple of weeks after that. Of course, I'm happy with the result, but I wouldn't wish that type of pain on my worst enemy, better luck next season! I'm sure the Falcons will be right back in the mix. 

There really isn't anything I can say about that Super Bowl other than sorry to Atlanta fans, I remember when the Pats lost in 2007 after being 18-0 I don't think I watched ESPN for a couple of weeks after that. Of course, I'm happy with the result, but I wouldn't wish that type of pain on my worst enemy, better luck next season! I'm sure the Falcons will be right back in the mix. 

The Falcons are never going back after that colossal meltdown.

I wouldn't put it past the Bucs doing exactly what Atlanta did in that division next year to be honest. Atlanta does deserve a lot of credit though they played a hell of a game and had a hell of a season. Shanahan is going to be a great coach I think too, he's a great play caller, shouldn't be judged by one or two series.

Mike Vrabel, Patriots linebacker, 2001-08: "My indoctrination to the goal-line [offense]: I had maybe caught a couple touchdowns and was feeling pretty good about myself, and we went to practice one day and I broke free on a crossing route or something like that. So I start yelling, 'Tom! Tom! Tom!' and I'm waving my hands. But he doesn't throw it to me. I come back, and we're in the huddle when he says, 'Mikey, if you ever wave your f---in' hands and ask for the ball again, I'll never throw it to you. I know who's open. I'm the quarterback, I'll throw it to whoever the f--- I want!' That was the last time I ever called for the ball."

The fact that any of you can support this sport is shameful 

these players are dying out there for your entertainment

been saying its a barbaric sport for years. science is continuing to back me up. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hard to fault either side, Stafford is 29 and knows he needs to get paid or win a super bowl, at least the lions have an elite level player there at QB too... not saying it'll be easy but trying to build around him is better than what a lot of other NFL teams have.

well that loss last night must have been really very deflating. feels good man after having to suffer through the local sports radio hosts crooning about 19-0 or bust.

andy reid > bill 'the cheater' belichick

kFn6Dkz.png

"if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

AND he's a better QB than tom brady

• Upvote (+1) 1

now those same delusional idiots are trying to say that Alex Smith didn't even have a great game

having to work w/ people that listen to sports radio actively makes me dumber i think. it's like secondhand smoke for morons.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I won't lie, as a pats fan I do not like most pats fans! That was justice for them to lose last night after poking all that fun at the falcons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

now those same delusional idiots are trying to say that Alex Smith didn't even have a great game

having to work w/ people that listen to sports radio actively makes me dumber i think. it's like secondhand smoke for morons.

Sports talk is how I get through the day, but you're right some of them are cancer... Dan Lebatard show with Stugotz is the greatest!

i literally can't listen to stephen a smith talk anymore

he takes an hour to spit out two sentences 

ain't nobody got time for that

gporter listens to a lot of Sports radio 

Lol alex smith was amazing last night anyone who says he didn't don't know football.