CyReN

NFL Thread

I don't put too much weight on that first lost, but that's not to say i don't know what eli is capable of when the giants are a supreme underdog. It's crazy that the nfc least could possibly have three teams in the playoffs this year.

Looking forward to seeing what dak & co can do against the viking def.

I don't put too much weight on that first lost, but that's not to say i don't know what eli is capable of when the giants are a supreme underdog. It's crazy that the nfc least could possibly have three teams in the playoffs this year.

Looking forward to seeing what dak & co can do against the viking def.

NFC East is amazing this year, even the eagles with a rookie QB have some impressive wins. AFC west also impressive.

seattle will get revenge on patriots in superbowl. however, im not against seeing brady have to beat eli to declare him the best qb of all time

• Upvote (+1) 1

They already got their revenge, and scoring five points last week against the Bucs just shows you how important a guy like CJ Prosise was to that offense.

I could see it though, they are an impressive team, well coached. I'll still take Dallas or New York this year if I had to pick right now. Either one of those three teams should be a lock to represent the NFC at this point.

If I had to pick a fourth team that could get slept on and make a run... redskins baby!!! Kirk Cousins dawg!!

AFC let's be real ravens pats steelers are the only actual contenders until any of those other teams proves they can win a playoff game...

Edit: sorry I meant to put broncos in there too but honestly I think even JBEE would agree that this isn't their year, offensive line is really struggling too... I'll always be impressed by Kubes and the defense, but without an o line it's a long shot.

brady have to beat eli to declare him the best qb of all time

I mean I thought Brady was the goat on the night of February 5th, 2005... but thats just my opinion. I can argue he should have won the super bowl just about every year he's been in the league, like for example if they didn't blow a 21 point lead to the Colts in the AFC title game a couple years later, do you think Rex Grossman beats Brady?

I can't even tell you how much I have missed watching Peyton Manning lead his offense down the field this year... the best ever will always be subjective, but I think anyone who appreciates football (and is reasonable when it comes to the spy gate and deflate gate) will be sad to not get to watch Brady on sundays when he hangs it up. It's truly remarkable the way he's able to put his team in position to win the damn thing every year...

If you haven't already, you should pick up Malcolm Mitchell and start him this week against the Rams. 

Gronk will never be considered elite post-career because injuries

Lol

yea man not elite... 

Only tight end who could argue better than Gronk is Tony Gonzalez... but yea Shockey was a G 

Remember that Jeremy Shockey stiff arm in the HoF game? Thought he was gonna GOAT from that point on but...