CyReN

NFL Thread

Playing in a money fantasy league with my brother in law and some guys he knows. Guy in last place trades all his top guys to his friend who is tied with me for first and then a couple of their buddies refuse to veto the trade so it goes through.

Oh, the shit storm.

sounds like a shitty league aka the anti-Bill league

Playing in a money fantasy league with my brother in law and some guys he knows. Guy in last place trades all his top guys to his friend who is tied with me for first and then a couple of their buddies refuse to veto the trade so it goes through.

Oh, the shit storm.

Did you already pay? I would ask for my money back or not pay if you haven't that is some bush league bullcrap!

Did you already pay? I would ask for my money back or not pay if you haven't that is some bush league bullcrap!

I think the commissioner who holds the money in trust has decided that if the cheater guys wins the prize money will just go to however comes 2nd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kubiak is normally good, that decision to not take the tie right there was really costly!

Kubiak is normally good, that decision to not take the tie right there was really costly!

if i was him i'd go for the long field goal too

you play to win and if you punt there is 0% chance you win, i feel like it was a good gamble especially considering how good denvers defense was

what a game though, one of the best i've seen this year, if not the best

ties are the dumbest things in football, he was playing like it was a post season game - unfortunately it might kill their post season chances

So the giants are on a six game win streak and nobody wants to talk about it...

As a patriots fan I'm terrified!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Late but I agree with Kubes. You play to win the game. You cant play scared. That partly why Fox was fired.

Late but I agree with Kubes. You play to win the game. You cant play scared. That partly why Fox was fired.

It's definitely an interesting call, hard to fault him unless they literally miss the playoffs because of it... dolphins and broncos both get New England at home so we will see how things shake up.

the donkeys are a 1-and-done playoff team this year anyways

But then again so are the boys.

Ive got giants winning @detroit @dallas @seattle and for the third time we will see Eli vs Brady in the big game.

I hope to god I'm wrong but honestly the AFC is about as down as it's ever been, could totally see New England playing Pittsburgh in AFC championship game.

If the boys lost to the eli mannings in the playoffs i would probably die. I've already accepted the fact that they will lose, but not like that. That's too much

If the boys lost to the eli mannings in the playoffs i would probably die. I've already accepted the fact that they will lose, but not like that. That's too much

Already lost to them once this year, and your defense is pretty banged up going into Thursday night against Minnesota, if there was ever a team to win three road playoff games it's Eli manning and the giants, trust me I've seen this nightmare unfold before, more than once too...