CyReN

NFL Thread

I think if I was the Vikings I'd trade AP. Guy is a monster, but he's had injury problems and so far it looks like the Vikings are gonna be alright.

Get good value out of an all star like AP

Can't trade him, his salary is too high. He'll be released after this season, and possibly resign with minny for much less money. 

Can't trade him, his salary is too high. He'll be released after this season, and possibly resign with minny for much less money.

And then trade him? Lol

If they release him someone will pay him a decent amount to play for them. 

He wouldn't go back. 

so do the cards suck this year or what?

Their offensive scheme needs an overhaul, specifically their passing game is way, way too reliant on the deep ball, and Carson has been shorting deep throws since pre-season which is pretty concerning.

They have 3 talented WRs and a great RB(possibly the best in the league right now tbh), there is no reason their offense should be so boom or bust.

Look at the Eagles offense, they have far less talent on the field and yet are extremely successful, and that's largely due to scheme. Wentz has played well, but the scheme is not getting anywhere near the credit it deserves; primary reads are open at an alarmingly high rate, screens are consistently picking up 15+ yards, deep balls are called just enough to keep the defense honest and open up the intermediate routes. If the Cardinals were running the same scheme, they would be virtually unstoppable to be frank- luckily this is not the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tebow finished 1-6 yesterday after thousands of news articles were written about his first at bat going yard. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey I love Tim Tebow, he's embodies everything a human being should aspire to be... but I just thought it was kinda funny how him hitting a home run in instructional league (lower than single A) created such a frenzy in the media, and then he finished the game 0-5. 

Randy Gregory was officially suspended 10 games without pay Thursday for violating the NFL's Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, according to a league spokesman.

The second-year pass rusher, who was removed from the Dallas Cowboys' reserve/did not report list three weeks ago after leaving rehab, is currently three games into the four-game suspension he is serving for his first substance-abuse violation. With the 10-game suspension tacked on, he won't be eligible to return to the team until Dec. 19. The first game he could play in this season for the Cowboys would be the team's Week 16 contest against the Detroit Lions on Monday, Dec. 26.

Texans proved they can win without Watt, but the secondary D really needs to step up. Texans were up double digits and let the Titans tie it 20-20...ridiculous.

Cards and Panthers were the two best teams in the NFC last year, and they are both 1-3

The fuck is going on.