CyReN

NFL Thread

He did play very well, I thought. Defense and special teams did too for the most part, was a great team win! On to Miami! 

He did play very well, I thought. Defense and special teams did too for the most part, was a great team win! On to Miami!

Dont worry, he'll leave for 72mil to the browns

• Upvote (+1) 1

No Gronk again today!

For my Flex position should I keep starting Allen Hurns or would you guys consider a guy like Derrick Henry or Justin Forsett today?

I'm kinda concerned with how bad the Dallas o-line has been at run blocking thus far... Missed assignments, poor execution when they get the assignments right, getting pushed into the backfield...

This is some sloppy play. Look at 1:09. Zack martin blocks a guy into the hole and basically tackles zeke, meanwhile collins is just lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMYrd2DjXTA

says the Orlando Magic fan, how has that been working out for you?

got a couple perennial all stars in Gordon and Mario

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd rather be the Magic than the Bulls in 2016, moving forward. Not to say we haven't sucked a big fat one for the last several seasons, but hey the future is now and we will make the playoffs this year behind a great defense and a top 10 coach in the NBA. 

Patriots scored two touchdowns after the Texans turned it over in the Patriots red zone twice on special teams, and the punter Ryan Allen has by far his best game of his career... but everyone on social media tells me that Tom Brady is a system QB. Lol

I give Jacoby credit for scoring when he had to, but he's not that good... like really the Pats just out everything elsed the Texans last night, and it was very impressive! 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was always a Pats hater for a long time. Don't really care about the NFL anymore tho, since LT retired.

With that said, love how the Pats are 3-0 without Brady, after everyone crying about how he "cheated"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if I was the Vikings I'd trade AP. Guy is a monster, but he's had injury problems and so far it looks like the Vikings are gonna be alright.

Get good value out of an all star like AP