RB: Alfred Morris, Peyton Hillis, Darren McFadden

WR: Aaron Dobson, Stiff Richards, Terrence Williams, DaVante Adams

TE: CJ Fiedorowicz, Phillip Supernaw

D/ST: Cowboys

K: Robbie Gould

???

you forgot dak

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he means survivor pool, like you get to pick one team per week to win and if you lose you're out? Only get to pick a team once per season too? I am pretty sure that's how it works. I've never done one but would like to if anyone else is interested in trying it out! 

I think he means survivor pool, like you get to pick one team per week to win and if you lose you're out? Only get to pick a team once per season too? I am pretty sure that's how it works. I've never done one but would like to if anyone else is interested in trying it out! 

That's what we thought eliminator was. You do get to pick one team per week, and once you pick them you can't pick them again, but in this one you're not out if you're wrong, you just don't get a point. It's kind of dumb but I fired the group back up anyway.

Rarely do FF.

12 team league, please let me know your honest opinions. My team most likely sucks I just drafted people that I know Ha Ha Ha.

QB: Drew Brees, Kirk Cousins

RB: Lamar Miller, Thomas Rawls, Isaiah Crowell, Tim Hightower, Charcandrick West

WR: AJ Green, John Brown, Tyler Lockett, Jordan Matthews, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills

TE: Jordan Reed

D/ST: Panthers

K: Gano

Currently trying to drop Hightower for Forsett.

Well you're up against the super bowl winning defense on the road with Cam, and while I don't think Packers defense is bad... they aren't Denver, and they aren't at home. Just depends on how much faith you have in Cam. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well you're up against the super bowl winning defense on the road with Cam, and while I don't think Packers defense is bad... they aren't Denver, and they aren't at home. Just depends on how much faith you have in Cam

I'll probably change it 5-6 times today but I'm switching to Warbortle for now...again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think as long as Siemian is serviceable then Denver shouldn't have a hard time winning. 17-6 Denver, with a defensive touchdown. 

Rarely do FF.

12 team league, please let me know your honest opinions. My team most likely sucks I just drafted people that I know Ha Ha Ha.

QB: Drew Brees, Kirk Cousins

RB: Lamar Miller, Thomas Rawls, Isaiah Crowell, Tim Hightower, Charcandrick West

WR: AJ Green, John Brown, Tyler Lockett, Jordan Matthews, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills

TE: Jordan Reed

D/ST: Panthers

K: Gano

Currently trying to drop Hightower for Forsett.

Little thin at RB with the questions surrounding Rawls, but if he gets going you'll be set. WR is deep, but good luck finding out who to start alongside A.J. each week.

Plus it looks like you over drafted your defense and tight end, I always draft for value at those positions, and load up on receivers and running backs. Same with QBs honestly, emphasis on receivers if it's a PPR league. 

You honestly don't even need to draft a defense like at all, just pick one up each week based on a match up, and you can get great value on tight ends late by taking someone like Barnridge from Browns, or Graham from Seahawks, even though he's hurt but those are just examples. 

Same with kickers, lol I always just take any random kicker in the last round. They are all good in the NFL.