CyReN

NFL Thread

Is there a sidelines reaction to the Rodgers to Janis hail mary in it?  We should have gone for 2...

Is there a sidelines reaction to the Rodgers to Janis hail mary in it? We should have gone for 2...

Yeah they show everyone reacting to it. Even Arians' wife lol. That stadium was quiet as hell. I believe it's in the 2nd to last episode.

NFL top 100 players list released... can't believe how much they underrate big Ben! I would rather him my QB over anyone in the NFL not named Brady...

Seriously though, oh and Gronk should be higher than 9th, that list is a joke. lol

• Downvote (-1) 3

You guys see Bens numbers last year? We really gonna give all that credit to Antonio Brown??? I like him too, but the man has won two super bowls and has been a franchise QB for them since I was in middle school, coming off one of his best seasons, I don't know why he's so underrated... 

Big Ben is one of the best ever

he didnt have to cheat to win either

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ben is great, I agree. But when you miss 4 games they're not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on that list. 

Big Ben is one of the best ever

he didnt have to cheat to win either

Would you rather be a cheater or a rapist?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ben is great, I agree. But when you miss 4 games they're not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on that list.

Tom Brady won't be top 3 in next years top 100?

Tom Brady won't be top 3 in next years top 100?

Not unless he lights the world on fire in his last 11 games.

Foster on the Fins. Staying far, far away from that fragile backfield in fantasy. 

You guys see Bens numbers last year? We really gonna give all that credit to Antonio Brown??? I like him too, but the man has won two super bowls and has been a franchise QB for them since I was in middle school, coming off one of his best seasons, I don't know why he's so underrated...

He had 21 tds against 16 picks and missed 4 games. I'm surprised he didn't slide way up in the top 100.

Okay man, how much you want to bet that if he's healthy, Pittsburgh is in the AFC championship game this year? With those weapons he's got, nobody should be favored to beat them in the AFC outside of New England. 

Okay man, how much you want to bet that if he's healthy, Pittsburgh is in the AFC championship game this year? With those weapons he's got, nobody should be favored to beat them in the AFC outside of New England. 

If him and Bell are healthy they win the SB last year. No doubt. 

Lets be honest, anyone in the AFC playoff picture last year was going to win that Super Bowl, the way Carolina played was just disgraceful.

Lets be honest, anyone in the AFC playoff picture last year was going to win that Super Bowl, the way Carolina played was just disgraceful.

Cam just looked shook honestly. After that first hit from Von he was done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2013 Keeper: Julio Jones - broken foot, out for season.

2014 Keeper: Adrian Peterson - Child abuse, out for season

2015 Keeper: Tony Romo - Broken Clavicle, out for season

2016 keeper: Leveon Bell - Pot head, out for 4 weeks due to suspension after tearing up his knee... which I kept him on my roster the entire year just to keep him, after taking him with the 4th pick.

Fuck my fucking life man.

• Upvote (+1) 4

2013 Keeper: Julio Jones - broken foot, out for season.

2014 Keeper: Adrian Peterson - Child abuse, out for season

2015 Keeper: Tony Romo - Broken Clavicle, out for season

2016 keeper: Leveon Bell - Pot head, out for 4 weeks due to suspension after tearing up his knee... which I kept him on my roster the entire year just to keep him, after taking him with the 4th pick.

Fuck my fucking life man.

Rough life, man.

We will shit on them 

I can get behind the Jags or Raiders winning a meaningful amount of games.

Ya boy Khalil Mack is a true defensive goat entering his prime.