CyReN

NFL Thread

Why on Earth would you rather have Hackenberg? It's not 2013 anymore, King JBee.

I think a team will catch that 2013 Hackenberg though. What he did his freshman year was amazing. But Im happy with Paxton. He fits Kubes system really well. It'll be fun seeing the PA bootlegs again. I think he'll be great in the redzone with his ability to run.

I read the 9ers might cut kaep....

Also Bradford is being a bitch. Not returning phone calls and shit.

I have a feeling Bosa was your guy and then Jerry world went with the running back they could have traded down for and paid less... but oh well jerry gonna jerry right? 

Keanu Neal is gonna be a force for the Falcons, I know I'm super biased but this kids like a mix between a linebacker and safety, haven't seen a guy hit that hard in college in some time. 

Oh, and to be fair Dallas O-line about to turn the rook into a star year one, plus he's terrific pass blocker back who will hopefully help keep Tony on his feet. If he's healthy the Cowboys are a legit threat in the NFC east.

Bosa was definitely who I really wanted at the start of things, but the Chargers are total snakes

Don't get me wrong, I like Elliot & I think he can have success in Dallas for sure, & he will hopefully sap some of the load off of Tony Fragile Man, but Dallas' defensive problems really twist my nipples

A lot of it has to do with injuries, hate to use it as an excuse ever but Dallas got screwed last year by the injury bug. 

With the 32nd pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

TRADE the pick to the Green Bay Packers

I think you mean first ballot... and if ESPN if fine with hiring murderers then I'm sure the NFL won't mind putting him into the hall.

Keep in mind the only sports hall of fame with any actual merit is the baseball hall of fame, anyone can get into the football or basketball hall of fame it doesn't mean much. 

do u guys think ray lewis will be a first degree hall of famer? @@Havok

I plead the 5th.

Baseball hall of fame is a joke @@gporter

With the steroid era players not being allowed as well at Pete Rose, you may be right... but just in terms of numbers the baseball hall of fame is much harder to get into than other sports. Longevity of your career actually matters in baseball, otherwise guys like Johnny Damon would in the hall of fame, had he stayed a few more years with the yankees he probably would be... then you have basketball hall of fame who just let guys in based on international careers and football puts kickers and shit in... I would tend to agree with you though they are all a joke.

Isn't the knock on Jack that he might need microfracture surgery in 2-3 years?  I can almost guarantee that Dr. Andrews didn't just have some breakthrough last night and broke the news today.  Media spin.

Nooooooo now I can't root for Jaylon.

This is like the 3rd draft in a row where the Cowboys get top tier talent with bottom picks. Got the best lineman in the draft for nothing last year.

I'm just going to pretend that we traded up and stole who the Bears wanted.