CyReN

NFL Thread

"anyone can run for 1,000 yards behind our oline....sooo we are gonna waste our pick on a RB"

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't mind because a good RB will have a larger impact than one good CB. The defense is too bad for one player to change anything.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cowboys select him. Might as well rename that offensive line the Red Sea.

Some team is going to get one hell of a steal because some dumb ass posted a video on Twitter. What a time to be alive.

The Titans got their #1 player anyways lmaoooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

This new Titans GM is actually the GOAT

Edit: oh fuck Tunsil is fucked

• Upvote (+1) 1

id take tunsil....i mean navarro bowmen is high out of his god damn mind most of the time and is still the best linebacker in the league

Some team is going to get one hell of a steal because some dumb ass posted a video on Twitter. What a time to be alive.

Agreed. I hope it's not the Giants. It's just weed. Dude obviously got hacked. It's stupid, no doubt. But it could have been much worse.

So teams are taking him completely off the board....

I don't mind because a good RB will have a larger impact than one good CB. The defense is too bad for one player to change anything.

the cowboys could have gotten a good rb in a lot of rounds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Him hitting a bong doesn't make me forget he allowed 5 total pressures against some of the premier pass rushers in college football this year. Teams overreacting to it is cute.

in b4 deforest buckner goes 1 pick ahead of the bears

oregon bros

Him hitting a bong doesn't make me forget he allowed 5 total pressures against some of the premier pass rushers in college football this year. Teams overreacting to it is cute.

Him smoking weed isnt the problem. But the fact he continues to make a habit of getting in trouble for doing it is. not to mention him being stupid enough to let himself get filmed using a gas mask bong.

Kinda seems like his pissed off stepdad might have leak it?

How far can he possibly drop?  Poor guy got fucked hard.