CyReN

NFL Thread

yea well they got Dion Lewis if he can manage to stay healthy 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neverlosefaithinkaep

back to back champs and it's only april.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol at Kap not wanting to take a paycut to play for defending champs

Just using his leverage. He knows the Broncos have no other options. Unless they want to roll with Sanchez, a rookie, or some scrub like Hoyer. Smart on his (and the 49ers) part.

I think he'll eventually take a pay cut, but somethin small like 2-3 mil.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just using his leverage. He knows the Broncos have no other options. Unless they want to roll with Sanchez, a rookie, or some scrub like Hoyer. Smart on his (and the 49ers) part.

I think he'll eventually take a pay cut, but somethin small like 2-3 mil.

who hacked your account?

• Upvote (+1) 4

If the 9ers pay for some of kaeps salary Ill die laughing. Elway dont fuck around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the 9ers pay for some of kaeps salary Ill die laughing. Elway dont fuck around.

that's probably the hiccup. Only thing 49ers will pay for is the 400k signing bonus if/when Kaep appears in practice today.

Can't wait for this to come out! :)

12966531_10153399060932791_182780517_n.j

gronk monster? lmao

it probably gets you fucked up hah

My friends friend works at Coca Cola and texted him the pic, said it tastes like Red Bull. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My friend in the air force posted a picture on FB a few nights ago saying he bought one near Las Vegas. I guess the Gronk monster is out on the west coast.

Also, pretty interesting read about Doug Pederson fucking his secretary and how he was basically out no matter what in KC. Typical that Lurie and Howie got played like a fiddle and hired a clown coach.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia/conspiracy-did-you-hear-the-one-about-doug-pederson-slaying-his-secretary-in-kc-and-which-led-to-andy-reid-playing-the-eagles-like-a-fiddle/?utm_campaign=SFFB&utm_source=BarstoolFB&utm_medium=Socialflow

I guess the Gronk Monsters are out just about everywhere if I was able to buy one in middle of nowhere Iowa this afternoon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another early retirement which stinks, but this is an amazing stat

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wouldn't call 10707 snaps an early retirement tbh. & 32? seems like a perfect time to retire to me. the less brain & body damage the better

I mean yeah he had a full career, but he was perfectly healthy and still playing at a really high level.

It kinda seems like he retired out of pride after they asked him to take a paycut, but maybe he had other motivations, idk

Gronk must like Red Bull lol

Or he likes endorsement money and isn't overly concerned with what an energy drink bearing his likeness tastes like. Or both, who knows?

• Upvote (+1) 1