CyReN

NFL Thread

He's a top 5 back in the nfl. He's one of the hardest guys to bring down in league. Always shows up in the biggest moments too.

I see Bill's logic in trading Jones but its not a good move. You cant be trading good young pass rushers to avoid paying them. We won a super bowl off rushing the passer as have a few others the past decade.

He's a top 5 back in the nfl. He's one of the hardest guys to bring down in league. Always shows up in the biggest moments too.

I see Bill's logic in trading Jones but its not a good move. You cant be trading good young pass rushers to avoid paying them. We won a super bowl off rushing the passer as have a few others the past decade.

AP

Bell

Charles

Gurley

Martin

Looks like a power surge just fried my TV.  I guess its time to embrace 4K resolution.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like we're bringing back fat boy Penn!!!!

Jbeeg is blinded by the light reflecting off his lombardi trophy, please don't mind him.

AP

Bell

Charles

Gurley

Martin

Cant say martin is better but yeah CJ isnt top 5. I was blinded in the moment

• Upvote (+1) 1

i mean that's a very weak top 5 lol doug martin sucks and bell/charles knees exploded...It isn't outrageous to put cj near the top 5, especially against those guy.

i mean that's a very weak top 5 lol doug martin sucks and bell/charles knees exploded...It isn't outrageous to put cj near the top 5, especially against those guy.

Zach Miller era

• Upvote (+1) 2

wow we lose again...we got shit for martellus and bmarsh.  Both are pro bowl type guys and we get like 5th round picks, just grand!

great get for pats.  he's low-key one of the best blocking TEs in the league

• Upvote (+1) 2

Martin was second in rushing so saying he sucks is a pretty dumb statement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah i know but hes been historically bad...I'd rather have a lot of other running backs than him, let alone ranking him in the top 5

yeah i know but hes been historically bad...I'd rather have a lot of other running backs than him, let alone ranking him in the top 5

He's had two bad seasons in between two great seasons. With one of those bad seasons having him only playing 6 games. He's been more good than bad.

CJ wasn't even top 10 in rushing last year.

He was historically good before he was historically bad. Great rookie year and then a slump for a couple of years. So, basically, he's talented, but inconsistent.

I hope gporter reconsiders riding a motorcycle after tray walkers tragic accident

I appreciate your concern friend, but our situations are much different. I'm a licensed rider with a street legal bike, and I wear protective riding gear all the time... Tray Walker (bless his family and friends and anyone that knew him) made a terrible mistake by riding a non street legal dirt bike without even a headlight, and not a single piece of protective riding gear... so when you collide with a Ford Escape in that scenario, chances of making it are slim to none. 

Very pleased with the Patriots off season thus far, but as we all know it will come down to the right amount of luck and injuries to win the last game of the year... but definitely looking forward to the draft and new season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I appreciate your concern friend, but our situations are much different. I'm a licensed rider with a street legal bike, and I wear protective riding gear all the time... Tray Walker (bless his family and friends and anyone that knew him) made a terrible mistake by riding a non street legal dirt bike without even a headlight, and not a single piece of protective riding gear... so when you collide with a Ford Escape in that scenario, chances of making it are slim to none. 

Very pleased with the Patriots off season thus far, but as we all know it will come down to the right amount of luck and injuries to win the last game of the year... but definitely looking forward to the draft and new season.

yeah i heard, i'm glad you wear your leather and are responsible

nice to see you around dude, go magic-sixers

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of wish the Browns didn't have an exodus this off season so RG3 would have a better chance.  Lacy is looking pretty damn slim already.

Wonder where Arian Foster will end up, I still think he has something left in the tank if he can avoid serious injuries for once. Would love to see the Pats bring him in but I know that's not happening.