CyReN

NFL Thread

Why are teams wanting to give CJ Anderson 4-5 mil a year? He sucks. Blows my mind man

He's a solid running back. Works hard, good locker room attitude guy. He's worth it imo. He still has a lot of tread left.

I wish we would match it.

He's a solid running back. Works hard, good locker room attitude guy. He's worth it imo. He still has a lot of tread left.

Not what the film says bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hes just always been outperformed by Hillman IMO. When you cold just sign Foster, or Rainey for cheap as hell, no point in paying CJ. 

Hes just always been outperformed by Hillman IMO. When you cold just sign Foster, or Rainey for cheap as hell, no point in paying CJ. 

no1s going to sign either of those two guys to come in and be the starting running back...They needed a starting rb to play with ajayi.  It really isnt that much money against the cap anyways.  I'm still pissed the bears let forte go.

no1s going to sign either of those two guys to come in and be the starting running back...They needed a starting rb to play with ajayi.  It really isnt that much money against the cap anyways.  I'm still pissed the bears let forte go.

I heard the Bears have the higher offer sheet to CJ. They'll probably get him and he'll split with Langford. Either one of Rainey or Foster could work in a committee for less money. Sure CJ is younger and has more upside, but I just don't get paying RBs top dollar. 

He's not better than Hillman. Its not even close who Id rather have. Only knock on CJ is he doesn't have that break away speed Hillman has.

I wonder if teams will wait to sign Foster until he's fully healthy, which might be awhile

Lol what? Anderson is way better than hillman. Anderson had a slump at the start of this last year but outside of that he's been a top 5 back for the past year+. That's why you're seeing so many teams going after him. Broncos have undervalued him for some reason.

lol pats trading gold for shit

Makes a bit of sense when you consider Jones, Hightower, Collins and butler are all on the last year of contracts and all 4 will want to get paid. They were most likely going to have to let Jones walk so why not get something.

Lol what? Anderson is way better than hillman. Anderson had a slump at the start of this last year but outside of that he's been a top 5 back for the past year+. That's why you're seeing so many teams going after him. Broncos have undervalued him for some reason.

Anderson is nothing special, hes an average RB who is young. Him being young is the only reason hes getting paid. Unless you're a top RB like AP, Gurley, or Bell you don't deserve more than 2 mil a year. RB position is a stupid place to allocate money. 

I wonder if teams will wait to sign Foster until he's fully healthy, which might be awhile

Yeah he'll be waiting a long time. 

That Chandler Jones trade is terrible. Unless he's about to be suspended for PEDs or something.

I honestly don't mind it. I liked Jones a lot, but he was gone after this year anyway. Also excited about picking back to back 60/61

Top 5 back are you high?  

Draft day when we got Jones and Hightower I was so happy. Today is a sad day :(

But, in Bill we trust. #Believe

Draft-Day1.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 5 back are you high?  

maybe he meant top 5 on the broncos

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anderson is nothing special, hes an average RB who is young. Him being young is the only reason hes getting paid. Unless you're a top RB like AP, Gurley, or Bell you don't deserve more than 2 mil a year. RB position is a stupid place to allocate money.

If you only count the tail end of past two seasons. Guy has put up numbers behind a bad Oline.

2014 post week 9- 165 attempts 785 yards= 4.8 average

2015 post bye(week 8)85 attempts 542 yards= 6.3 average

I'm not saying he's a top 5 back. I'm saying he's played like it in spurts.