CyReN

NFL Thread

I'm rooting for the DC grudens because the season is over + Fuck the Eagles

Steelers are legit super bowl contenders. Ben is honestly the most underrated hall of fame quarterback in NFL history. He's just been so great for such a long time and for some reason people forgot about him.

I thought they would be the only ones to have a chance to challenge the Pats but then all the injuries happened.  The AFC is going to be interesting.  That said with Russell Wilson playing so well the NFC should be interesting as well.  Hope teams can get as close the "healthy" as possible but that is going to be a tall order at this point...

Not in the playoffs.  They lost in 02 and 05 (01 and 04 seasons) and didn't meet the Patriots during their Superbowl runs.

What is it with dudes lining up offsides this year?  It seems to be happening a lot.

twice

in the regular season, yes

but in 05 the Broncos beat New England and 08 Brady didn't play and Pats missed postseason... 2010 Pats lost to Mark Sanchez! lol

Romo essentially is the play caller he should take over for whoever is running this shitty offense.

DESEAN JACKSON LITERALLY JUST SAVED THE EAGLES SEASON LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 1

While I don't want him to be down because that would be hilarious I think he was.

Pumps up crowd, fields punt, runs 20 yards backwards, fumbles, loses team game.

DeSean Jackson, ladies and gentlemen.

I just like that Desean Jackson ended up helping the Eagles win the division more so than actually being on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 1