CyReN

NFL Thread

That is truly amazing.

Bill and Tom be like i can't deny it, I'm a fuckin ridah, u don't wanna fuck wit me

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Idk how to feel about the patriots. All cheating jokes aside I have now been in Boston for 5 years at at first I didn't like them coming from NY but after a while I've just appreciated their greatness and actually rooted for them in the super bowl last year. It is annoying being surrounded by oblivious fans who think Brady is completely innocent and all that but you just cannot deny their greatness.

Also everyone here takes all the championships in all 4 sports for granted including myself. I regret not going to the parade last year that looked like a great time even though theres a parade every year. I guess its just not as big a deal anymore. That parade for the royals was something else though.

It's like Ray Lewis said, it's all about the fundamentals. They just do it over and over and over again. Brady actually played quite remarkable last night when you consider the lack of cohesiveness on offense. 

And the Browns go back to ancient Josh McCown. They really just need to start Austin Davis if they won't play Manziel

Im so glad i was stashing rawls over lynchs injury the last few weeks. I lost bell and hyde earlier and i grabbed bush and even mike davis then they both went down. I have diggs/lafell one of the 2 weekly on my bench as an extra wr, so ive been handcuffing everyones rbs that already werent with the rest of my bench spots. At first i wished i hadnt drafted 3 rbs and shunned my wrs, in which 3 wr start in my league, and go about 50 deep including benches, but its worked out well now that mccoy is my rb1

Can TD finally get in the hall of fame? Objectively Im not sure there's another running back ill take for a season. Dude was all time great

I'm just thankful the eagles aren't playing the cowboys today

It totally ruins thanksgiving in my household, thanksgiving shouldn't be violent ;(

watching the Eagles in general would me me violent

Terrible franchise

i can someone started drinking early, good for you dude!

in general me me don't mind the eagles tbh

theyve got cool uniforms 

Ba Drs

Said it already but Kyle Long is gonna be a HoFer if he stays healthy and keeps this pace

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sigh...

Well time for a 2nd half comeback.

Imagine thinking the Eagles would be good

• Upvote (+1) 3

Imagine thinking the Eagles would be good

Everyone thought they would be good

The only way this thanksgiving can be saved is if the cowboys lose

• Upvote (+1) 1