CyReN

NFL Thread

The wild card races are shaping up to be interesting in both conferences. 

The wild card races are shaping up to be interesting in both conferences. 

hope Cardinals end the Hawks' season sunday night.

hope Cardinals end the Hawks' season sunday night.

That would be ideal.  

Yooo so question for the football fans.... since I'm indifferent to sports unless I'm actually playing them.....

I'm trying to take my little brothers to the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game around Xmas (I think the 27 but I'm fuzzy and would have to check), the tix right now are only ~120 a piece, how long do you think I can procrastinate buying these until the ticket prices inflate? Or will they inflate at all?

Pls and thx, I'm unfamiliar with buying tickets for a sporting event, my grandfather always got me into baseball games free cause he knew/worked for the manager/one of the managers (idk how it works) of the Pirates.

Yooo so question for the football fans.... since I'm indifferent to sports unless I'm actually playing them.....

I'm trying to take my little brothers to the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game around Xmas (I think the 27 but I'm fuzzy and would have to check), the tix right now are only ~120 a piece, how long do you think I can procrastinate buying these until the ticket prices inflate? Or will they inflate at all?

Pls and thx, I'm unfamiliar with buying tickets for a sporting event, my grandfather always got me into baseball games free cause he knew/worked for the manager/one of the managers (idk how it works) of the Pirates.

It all depends on where you are obviously. You have to spend your life savings to go to a Patriots game. Other smaller market stadiums are a lot cheaper to get to. Those sound reasonably priced for that game since its a rivalry. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't think you will see Ravens Steelers any cheaper than that, even though the Ravens suck this year.  As far as inflation goes I don't think you will have to worry too much about that.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rodgers is a product of Jordy Nelson.  I am about done with this offense after the first quarter.  

Cowboys offense once they cross midfield physically causes me pain.

Throw it to Dez every time please no one is scared of you Matt Cassel they literally run a redzone defense once they cross midfield.

I like how they are trying to make anytime Dez has a conversation with a teammate on the sideline a big deal lmao