CyReN

NFL Thread

Completely forgot the fantasy angle. That was basically a 8pt swing for Calvin owners.

At least Caldwell didn't have to be the first coach fired this season. 

That just cost me the game. Literally a fumble on the 1 yard line cost me the fucking game

Pay him.  Pay that man his money.  -Teddy KGB

Of course

K.J. Wright illegally batted the loose ball. The result should have been a 10 yard penalty and replay down.

Rule 12, Article 8, Section B:

Illegal Bat: A player may not bat or punch: (a) a loose ball (in field of play) toward opponent’s goal line; ( B) a loose ball (that has touched the ground) in any direction, if it is in either end zone; © a backward pass in flight may not be batted forward by an offensive player.

That play should not have counted, he clearly batted the ball intentionally to force the touchback.

http://a.video.nfl.com/films/2015/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/REG/4/151005_cmp_cam_forces_fumble_310376_3200k.mp4

Gotskowski had a bye this week for me so i picked up Arizonas kicker, and he won me my Pass Punt and Kick league. 

Needed one point from prater to win. Ended up tied, my league goes to bench points and I lost that by 2.

Lol cmon Calvin.

Wow the Lions got hosed so hard.  Seahawks still the luckiest fucking team in the NFL.  God I hate them.