CyReN

NFL Thread

i lol'd

Why you continue to waste our time and Cyrens space with these "posts" of yours is beyond me. Unfortunately, and to literally everyones dismay, you keep "posting".  You have been doing it in the film thread for a long time now. and now you are trying to invade this thread??? I will not allow it to happen. Fuck off you child rapist, go lick someone elses fart flaps.

but srsly, no one cares if you "lol'd" and nobody ever will. Why you thought it was important to type that out and hit the post button... I cant even fathom. You are a plague on sane thought and reasoning, and i wish all the bad things on you. I hope you get swallowed by a sink hole, you ostentatious assss hole 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why you continue to waste our time and Cyrens space with these "posts" of yours is beyond me. Unfortunately, and to literally everyones dismay, you keep "posting".  You have been doing it in the film thread for a long time now. and now you are trying to invade this thread??? I will not allow it to happen. Fuck off you child rapist, go lick someone elses fart flaps.

but srsly, no one cares if you "lol'd" and nobody ever will. Why you thought it was important to type that out and hit the post button... I cant even fathom. You are a plague on sane thought and reasoning, and i wish all the bad things on you. I hope you get swallowed by a sink hole, you ostentatious assss hole 

tumblr_ly318cUVhQ1qmzfpgo1_500.gif

Go Falcons

Buffalo Bills to win the Superbowl.

They aren't even the second best NFL team in the state. 

@@Fierce

the eagles are only 1 game out of first place

the dream is still alive 

you cant give up yet, this isnt over

Yeah, if your dream is winning the division at 9-7, and going out first round of the playoffs.

They aren't even the second best NFL team in the state. 

Second best New York team in their division.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually like the Bills defensive line, it's a top tier unit in the NFL.

The Lions defense are playing their hearts out.  Unfortunately so is Seattle's.  

Wilson sucks, lions suck, this game sucks. I need 10 points between russ, megatron, amd haushka n this melv keeps fumbling

I am down by 4 points just need another Hauschka FG or wilson TD ugh 

I even have Seattle D who could score... Golden Tate could score too

This has a Stafford bullshit win feeling.