CyReN

NFL Thread

I don't do straight up picks but I do pick em against the spread, anyone can pick New England or Seattle every week and win those games, it's pointless. lol

Facepalm

Lol @ the people who picked the colts. They're one of the most overrated teams in the league. They would be a 2 win team without Luck

Lol @ the people who picked the colts. They're one of the most overrated teams in the league. They would be a 2 win team without Luck

I'm debating 2 hours of sleep to watch the Broncos game.

and Castonzo! 

It's not like it's week one or anything.

Seriously. Other than luck vontae davis is the only good player on the colts.

Seriously. Other than luck vontae davis is the only good player on the colts.

lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Solid tackle by center Alex Mack on Manziel which lead to a fumble. Definitely the epitome of Cleveland Browns football

Rookie Lorzeno Mauldin who had one of the hardest roads in life to get to the NFL had to be immobilized and taken to the hospital with perhaps a neck injury. Just heartbreaking.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I said before the season that Indy isn't even one of the four scariest teams in the AFC to me. It's just one week but hey we will see how buffalo does next week against Brady on this same field.

I said before the season that Indy isn't even one of the four scariest teams in the AFC to me. It's just one week but hey we will see how buffalo does next week against Brady on this same field.

racist

Luck isn't even remotely the problem either, outside of him they haven't drafted well. Really though not gonna give them much credit it was a no brainer to take him there. Lol

I think Bortles might be garbage

A lot of quarterbacks have been garbage for the Jaguars over the years.

I don't think Nick Foles will thrive out of that genius' system guys!!!!!!!