CyReN

NFL Thread

Honestly I believe in like 5-10 years we will find out that the Patriots were a secret ring of cheaters/illuminati figures and that the Patriots are using football as a platform to rule the minds of sheep.

Ryan Clark says that every time the Pats played the Steelers "Tom Brady knew every single one of our plays"

Patriots are cheaters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They were practicing for the regular season. Practice makes perfect. /s

Exactly... no one is going to expect anything during the preseason 

Honestly I believe in like 5-10 years we will find out that the Patriots were a secret ring of cheaters/illuminati figures and that the Patriots are using football as a platform to rule the minds of sheep.

Ryan Clark says that every time the Pats played the Steelers "Tom Brady knew every single one of our plays"

Patriots are cheaters.

It's called film study.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

what lineups are you guys going with on DK/FD for this week?

This is my first time doing it so I'm really just guessing but here is my week 1 lineup 

Bradford

Ivory

Lacy

Stevie Johnson

Charles Johnson

Julio

Clay

DeMarco

Dolphins

I like the value/upside with Bradford and Stevie. Is there anyone other than Clay in the same price range?

I like the value/upside with Bradford and Stevie. Is there anyone other than Clay in the same price range?

Rudolph

Eifert

Colts TEs

Josh Hill

I just feel like with it being Tyrods first game he will look to his TE safety blanket a lot, also I went cheap on TE to get better elsewhere

EDIT: also could get Cameron

This just in, it has started raining in Foxboro, and the patriots are responsible!!!  More details coming!!! 

imagine Tom Brady 19 passes in a row yesterday in week one after the off season he's been through. You should learn to appreciate greatness, I hated the Heat too bro but guess what I never discredited them like a salty phaggot either. 

And I don't even mean this in a negative way towards you @@amo819 because I know you're a very smart person, and reasonable. That is why it really irritates me I guess, normally we can agree on lots of things in the world of sports... at least in basketball. 

Okay seriously, you guys actually think the NFL (who clearly hates the patriots) would come out a day later saying the Patriots weren't responsible for something????????????? Like I get it, you love to get paranoid about the pats cheating, I get it. You know, I get it. 

Okay great! So can I please admire the Patriots and league leading MVP candidate Tom Brady now?