CyReN

NFL Thread

I feel like the Patriots in this particular instance were either not cheating and it was just a coincidence or they were blatantly fucking with the Steelers. Either way I see no reason why the Steelers wouldn't blame the Patriots for cheating they're very vulnerable

watching Hard Knocks episode 1, and Robert Kraft has apparently moved onto banging 20 year old dimes. Good for him for moving on!

• Upvote (+1) 1

now even patriots fans are cheating the laws of society and are assaulting opposing coaches 

this is getting out of hand, i mean we all knew boston was scum but this is all becoming too much

maybe its time for the patriots to move to london 

• Downvote (-1) 1

what you stupidfools don't realize is that that "fan" was really a ***** spy, and James was merely stopping him from stealing crucial documents, rather unsuccessfully i hate to say. but the media and the kraft controlled nfl has conspired against him,

he looks guilty but he is not.  rather a soldier in scalzos army of truth and justice. #sleep

• Upvote (+1) 2

Raiders could win 7-8 games this year. Gonna be decent.

Hope ur right since i own latavius and amari
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Latavius and Amari will probably get every single one of the Raiders TDs

Hope ur right since i own latavius and amari

You should have played fantasy with us

How is Aldon even eligible to play?  Did the NFL just forget about him cause he was released?

Sorry Serena!

why on gods green earth are you posting about womens fucking tennis.... there is no good answer, so pls dont respond. 

How is Aldon even eligible to play?  Did the NFL just forget about him cause he was released?

Pretty much, they had more pressing issues to deal with first. Like PSI and spousal abuse.