CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

J2oetSS.jpg

dope pic

I don't think you think this is as dope as you think it is  :laugh: . When I first saw this, plus the twitch chat explosion, I died of laughter, especially when they zoomed in VicX's face at the end and he looked dead serious about his pose. 

Edit: Plus, Cratos has that face of "why the fuck are they making me do this?"  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I feel so bad for @@aPG I almost don't wanna watch the liquid games in the rebroadcast knowing he wasn't playing at 100% :(

so lets talk about that 10 team pro league again  :kappa:

props to e6 & NV for showing up big time 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any reason Pro League is relegated to just 8 teams? There is enough NA talent to fill 10-12 teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so lets talk about that 10 team pro league again  :kappa:

props to e6 & NV for showing up big time 

I dunno - radars and autos are tickling my fancy more right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's a good thing for Renegades (org) they qualified for Halo Pro League because they just got completely buttfucked by Riot in LoL.

Ouch that stings. wonder if they'll be able to stay relevant.

zD539q2.png

Lethul's twitch title killed me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Will RNG even remain an organization? LoL was what made them relevant. Not sure Halo and a shoddy CS:Go team can carry the org.

Perfect time for TSM to join the scene :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I picture the guys of OpTic Halo going back to the OpTic House and just getting yelled at by Formal.

• Upvote (+1) 9

At least Justin Wong and Mang0 won today. Wait wrong forums.

mango <3

RNG might be done as an ORG after this blow

Might get negged for this, but regardless of what I think about him as a caster, GB takes things too personally and is just too sensitive in general. His performance is broadcasted and criticised by thousands of viewers, you're gunna get judged no matter what, and you need to take it on the chin. Listen to the good stuff and brush off the shit, never get salty.

I'd like to see some improvements next tourney, good luck to him.

Sensitive or not, I understand getting tired of hearing people shit on you non-stop. If he's had enough and wants to walk away, more power to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Super hyped that nV & ALG both made it in today - quite a few great players who didn't make it to worlds last season. Sucks for APG & TL though.

Glad E6 won, since people were massively underrating them, and you always need a dark side team to root against  :lxthul:

Also, we get another hype Optic LCQ run! Think they'll make it, along with TL or Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will RNG even remain an organization? LoL was what made them relevant. Not sure Halo and a shoddy CS:Go team can carry the org.

Perfect time for TSM to join the scene :simms:

100 Thieves..........

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dunno - radars and autos are tickling my fancy more right now.

A life changing amount? :kappa:

A life changing amount? :kappa:

So life changing that I can wash myself with Ogre 2 shower gel.

This was exciting and it's insane to think there's only 2 spots left considering the names that are still left and good teams. Can we agree however that the format for this type of qualifier stuff should be changed? It seemed so rushed and all over the place. Might be alone in this thought.

no i like the format. If they didnt do it this way, then we would have a grand finals for no reason. This way the games for top4 meant something.  the format is fine, it's the organization of the tourney

pool A was run horribly.

So life changing that I can wash myself with Ogre 2 shower gel.

Wow! That arguably pretty life changing.

Imagine if Optic doesn't make it out of LCQs. Naded will fly to Chicago and blow up the Optic house.

• Upvote (+1) 1

mfw "there are enough teams that are competitive to warrant a 10 team League that may not get in, like Optic" and *Optic gets shit on and has a collective record of 4-23 from Friday onwards* 

100 Thieves..........

naw Flamesword's gonna come out of retirement in a year to form a 100T Halo team, creating a huge rivalry in Halo between Optic and 100T. That's why they met a few days ago they've started planning it already