CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At least vision will be depressing af like it has been forever with the exception of one week (that being last week)

ftfy

I'll reiterate. Liquid had to wait an hour after the LB match, for the loser of ALG-NV. Then due to time constraints, RNG plays simultaneously as E6-Optic, then goes right into LB finals.

Liquid would have lost anyway in my book, but that isnt fair.

Victory such a likable guy.

So pumped for RNG!!

Hoping OpTic and Liquid can make it through the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To beat CLG players need to learn to control their emotions. This was an obvious case of Optic losing hope after E6.

Very disappointing.

That is a very bold statement from Cratos, but anything less than being the best team isn't acceptable for the self-proclaimed best player in the game, with the best shot in the galaxy. 

How many spaces are left in the Pro league? So many teams i want in like heinz's team, 2gres team, clouds team, tsquared team. But i dont see that happening when optic and liquid are also competing...

Glad to see RNG keep it together. Optic gave me icky RNG flashbacks. I feel bad for Optic, as well as Ninja's back after this win, both from Naded and @@Commonly 's celebration in the gif below.

H4qbRoJ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Looking back I don't think Optic should have scrimmed CLG on Friday. I think they had an air of confidence around them and they thought (we all did) they were a top 2 team. And it was shattered by a 12-1 score. And as a result, their weekend went 3-11. 

Best idea would have been to scrim CLG after Burbank, but hindsight is 20/20.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Glad RNG made it to pro league, great group of guys. Still, the last 2 weeks have been a little rough for them. I hope they learned from their losses. Can't wait to watch them in pro league!

It's unfortunate Optic had to play 2 series in a row after getting tilted against E6. I'm confident if they had gotten a bit of a break to cool down they would have done much better, the tilt was real and they didn't have time to reset.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To beat CLG players need to learn to control their emotions. This was an obvious case of Optic losing hope after E6.

Very disappointing.

I feel like that is taking away from Renegades. I think OG and RNG are pretty closely matched. 

Now, I DO think this setup is stupid, why are there 2 groups for qualifying for the league, but they never have to play outside of their group. What if Liquid would beat one of E6 or RNG, or OG beat one of NV or ALG.

Just really don't like how ESL is doing any of the halo 5 they have been involved in.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I dont care if Optic has beat every team except CLG in scrims, they need to play way more.

Cratos- "We play from 3 PM to 1 AM everyday"

Maniac in his latest vlog-"I don't like to grind matchmaking because its boring. I prefer to focus on playing a couple hours at night with the team."

so tilted

• Upvote (+1) 2

This was exciting and it's insane to think there's only 2 spots left considering the names that are still left and good teams. Can we agree however that the format for this type of qualifier stuff should be changed? It seemed so rushed and all over the place. Might be alone in this thought.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you realize optic only won 4 games out of 3 series

LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 2

J2oetSS.jpg

dope pic

I lost it when RyaNoob couldn't take the cheesiness anymore and started laughing.

• Upvote (+1) 2