CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just can't believe how much Maniac has improved.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Goldenboy wouldn't read his criticism as "we want him to to quit casting". Every caster is being criticized and we just want them to improve. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

im not even mad, that was an awesome series and an amazing ninja play from naded that won them the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I wonder if GB is going to maybe cast Smite pro league now.  They lost one of their main casters and he's done work with them in the past

They already brought in an ex-player to cast so prob not.

RNG not controlling power weapons at all.  Also, that ninja might have won optic the game.  It was a close game before that, but they swung their lead from getting 3 dead there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic looking very strong. Losses were close, victories were mostly by a decent margin.

They're coming for the T1 :simms:

Lmao the bumper on my scuf just fell out out of no where right before optic v RNG, and then i go to try and fix it, and i come back finally and the series is over.  and i lost the strongholds game i was playing 100-96 because my controller broke.  An unfortunate series of events for sure

You hate to see it RNG fam.

CxyFlVQ.gif

In Ninja's defense, he did clamber which does slow down a spartan's movement by a little, but still, this is still one of the sickest clips I have seen in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I called that one as well. I'm doing good today. :kappa:

Glad RNG responded though, looked like a 3-0 incoming.