CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone please add me to the team beyond twitch chat?  And yes, I've already posted in the actual twitch chat thread.  Thanks in advance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On accuracy..

The accuracy shown in game is the average of your accuracy with each gun NOT the accuracy of your total shots fired / hit.

EX: 50% with Magnum and 0% with one rocket shot = 25% average.

I was really confused about this for a long time as I was always having super low accuracy but still doing well. Basically ignore accuracy conpletely.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Good thing is that for me, as a 2gre fanboy, this also gives 2gre the best shot at qualifying. A tilted RNG is something nobody is afraid of.

Denial has no chance against any of the teams here. FeelsBadMan

empire strongholds is definitely the least strategic game type of halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was that Naded yelling in the background yelling: "GET EM BOY BOY, GET EM BOY!" ?  :laugh:

empire strongholds is definitely the least strategic game type of halo 5

Disagree here, but it's so fast and chaotic and full of Auto battles the "strategy" can turn into a shitshow quickly.

But the general map movement and spawn control on Empire, when teams are playing well, are actually super important.  It just gets super snowbally when one team gets momentum.

Literally saw more autos than pistols that game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh man. Optic had full control. Then went 3 down trying to secure red and couldn't stop the bleeding fast enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao, at the end of that game RNG sent 3 guys sprinting to pit and it was just a nade and auto fest. #Halo5Meta  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lmao, at the end of that game RNG sent 3 guys sprinting to pit and it was just a nade and auto fest. #Halo5Meta  :lxthul:

Still managed to be a great game to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Disagree here, but it's so fast and chaotic and full of Auto battles the "strategy" can turn into a shitshow quickly.

But the general map movement and spawn control on Empire, when teams are playing well, are actually super important.  It just gets super snowbally when one team gets momentum.

Is there a non-Slayer gametype that you think takes less strategy?

So if OpTic wins. Ninja said Renegades is top one, but Commonly said it was a fluke that they lost, so no matter what RNG top one, every loss is a fluke?

Im more of a lurker on here,  but I felt i watched an Optics player pov that whole game

That map showed how bad spawning with autos is for the game. just people flying in to contest a stronghold with ARs

• Upvote (+1) 1