CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG is not going to drop a game vs Optic. 

they lost a scrim series to elevate by 1 game on friday night before they flew out to cali. not worried about that at all lol.

Well, you called that wrong lol 

Honestly man, you shouldn't make such bold predictions and act like this

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

16-6-26 from VictoryX.  Ew.  Lowest assists on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If Maniac had gotten 2 more kills he would've been on a 7 kill spree.

I usually hate when someone beats a joke into the ground, but you STILL haven't said "7 kill spree" as much as the casters, so you're going to need to work a little harder  :kappa:

Well, you called that wrong lol 

Honestly man, you shouldn't make such bold predictions and act like this

accidental neg but just think of it as breaking in ur new neg bar

• Upvote (+1) 1

We watched optic POV the entire game, then did a listen-in with... Optic?

I can't stand listening to Strongside's casting, it makes it so much more frustrating when your team is losing.

Also, Best of 5 for this matchup... so stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I usually hate when someone beats a joke into the ground, but you STILL haven't said "7 kill spree" as much as the casters, so you're going to need to work a little harder  :kappa:

I'll wait til I kill the joke 7 times.  In some sort of spree-type format.

#greenwall

Dark blue on this background, why must you torture my eyes...

There was one play from RNG that really confused me, there were 2 optic players on their flag and commonly had 1 rocket.  Ninja pushes elbow and gets 1 guy, but Hamy doesn't shoot the rocket and dies with it.  It would have been a base clear and flag pull right there

We watched optic POV the entire game, then did a listen-in with... Optic?

I can't stand listening to Strongside's casting, it makes it so much more frustrating when your team is losing.

They generally will go POV from the team that is in control of the match. When RNG got their flag and got back in it a bit, they had RNG POV but then they just got shoved back into their base.

There was one play from RNG that really confused me, there were 2 optic players on their flag and commonly had 1 rocket.  Ninja pushes elbow and gets 1 guy, but Hamy doesn't shoot the rocket and dies with it.  It would have been a base clear and flag pull right there

I think he forgot that he still had one rocket left.

I'll wait til I kill the joke 7 times.  In some sort of spree-type format.

just remember.... to get on a 7 joke spree, you only need 4 jokes

Dark blue on this background, why must you torture my eyes...

#bluewall

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wish the casters would cast with a much more macro/bird's eye view based approach rather than just narrating every tiny play. Like I watch a lot of Super Smash Brothers Melee, which is a super super fast game, and the best casters aren't trying to commentate every play, but point out important points in the game and explain the though processes/strategies. In Halo, I don't think any of the casters are that great at this, but guys like Audley and Towey are.  

The only person that actually does this is T2 when he casted a few weeks back. He did such a great job at it. If he doesn't make it into the pro league then they really need to bring him on to cast. He's the only person I've watched that provided insight about what teams should be doing and critiquing what the players were doing in-game.

• Upvote (+1) 2