CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm for autos, sprint and radar. But what I think halo really needs is the return of armor locking ;)

Don't forget bloom and jetpacks with unlimited use.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who spends a lot of money on shoes they're not really my cup of tea but most collectors will have a pair they refer to as "grails" or a pair of shoes you would buy if money was no object.

I'd say that's what these were to Cratos and seeing as he has that worlds prize money he finally managed to get his hands on some.

Don't be alarmed if I randomly PM you one day asking about what new shoes I should get.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if you truly like radar and think it belongs in comp halo you are actually fucking stupid and believe that if you are dumb and have no awareness you should be compensated. these people are stupid and have opinions that actually make me consider if I should treat them as human or sub-human

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 49

Pool A:

Optic

RNG

heart wants denial, but the head ....

pool b:

Liquid

ALG

Also Overwatch is addictive. 343 needs to step up now, or they're going to lose a lot of players. This game is kind of like if Shadowrun had a full AAA backing developer

giphy14.gif

Went to bed after @@W0uld 's hilarious outburst (don't get caught up in rep, there many people myself included who neg anyone moaning about it) and catching up this morning I find the H5D kids have been let out of their cage. Damn that was a boring catch up.

if you truly like radar and think it belongs in comp halo you are actually fucking stupid and believe that if you are dumb and have no awareness you should be compensated. these people are stupid and have opinions that actually make me consider if I should treat them as human or sub-human

Do you actually treat some people as sub-human? Just trying to find out if you're trying to be edgy on a forum or you're actually a prick :>

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gotta feel sorry for people who will catch up on the last 15 pages without warning today.

It's tournament day  :intensifies:

Can't wait to see who prospers, tilts, clutches, camps :wutface:  & chokes. I think Envy will win the LAN, OG to come second followed by E6 & a tossup of Denial/Liquid. Everyone is sleeping on Soul Red so they could come up clutch we'll see. RNG to tilt  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

esurance.gif

+rep'd solely for using that classic commercial in .gif form. 

Was going to post my thoughts when I got up this morning but I didn't have a .gif that barely related to one word in my post and that seems to be the requirement.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Was going to post my thoughts when I got up this morning but I didn't have a .gif that barely related to one word in my post and that seems to be the requirement.

.gifs are so 2015... This forum just doesn't want to let go of the past. Fuck .gifs i say! Just share your morning thoughts with me, and don't worry about these noobs.

:simms:

.gifs are so 2015... This forum just doesn't want to let go of the past. Fuck .gifs i say! Just share your morning thoughts with me, and don't worry about these noobs.

:simms:

That's pretty thoughtful of you mate, basically I woke up thinking...Bacon and eggs.

Edit - Couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

AHAHA! Actually got me to lol. Wasn't expecting that at all.  :dank:

If only I had the skills to embed it haha, maybe there's an art to it after all.

Silly question and I hate to be 'that guy', but when is the LAN Stream starting? Any time is fine, I'll just convert it to GMT.

Silly question and I hate to be 'that guy', but when is the LAN Stream starting? Any time is fine, I'll just convert it to GMT.

http://bfy.tw/5eel

Real talk though, 3:00pm ET, 12:00PT

There's a countdown on the website too, so you can see how long until it starts.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Halo+5+hcs

First result, has a live countdown.

Edit: double "let me google that for you" within 1 minute of each other. Rough

• Upvote (+1) 1

8PM GMT.

how does one sign up/draft a hcs fantasy team?

Website isn't running yet so just reply to this tweet for now

They have another tweet for the EU one as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

what 

giphy14.gif

Went to bed after @@W0uld 's hilarious outburst (don't get caught up in rep, there many people myself included who neg anyone moaning about it) and catching up this morning I find the H5D kids have been let out of their cage. Damn that was a boring catch up.

Do you actually treat some people as sub-human? Just trying to find out if you're trying to be edgy on a forum or you're actually a prick :>

What happened with would?