CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We lost because we weren't ready for that type of pressure, hopefully the experience helps us out.

Oh, you respond to that but not my post about you being salty about this game meaning next to nothing compared to CE - 3.

Good job dominating a game that like, 10,000 people play though. Very impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 40

The boredom is getting to you huh :/

No words can explain how unproductive my day has been 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Wow, you got me! I guess you're still mad that us young whipper snappers could handle the pressure against your beloved old pros. 

And great argument on the games dude, but I think I'll survive. 

6dc6fa1f9222789615dcfdd01abc1d19.png

8d804917669d621cf2095636f4983e5b.png

0e7fbf2e8bd65b397216273c351e47ac.png

Damn, you had that shit ready to go lol.

I've heard CLG state several times that it's not about the money. That it's about being the best. You'll never be the best though because you refuse to push 343 to make a game that will allow you guys to even be considered in the same breath as old pros.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 44

I've heard CLG state several times that it's not about the money. That it's about being the best. You'll never be the best though because you refuse to push 343 to make a game that will allow you guys to even be considered in the same breath as old pros.

Those old pros really taking WS in H5 :lxthul:

Is this an organized thing or just pick 4 for fun and follow their stats?

While the website is bein finished we've been calculating scores and sharing them on Twitter then posting the top teams from Twitter so it's mainly just for fun, when the website is done you will be able to join leagues

https://twitter.com/fantasyhcs/status/729104894498574336

^ EU edition, late notice I know but whatever lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul needs to respond right now or W0uld won't ever have the smokescreen to escape GoldenCoach in peace.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Those old pros really taking WS in H5 :lxthul:

It's not really about CLG beating the old pros directly in H5. It's about what those older pros did in games that were heavily populated and incredibly popular(not to mention competitively viable).

Had Reach. H4 and H5 been better games who knows what kinds of players would have come out of the woodwork. Because Halo has and is in the shitter CLG just does not face the same level of competition HCE-3 pros did. Hell, arguably the best Halo player in the world doesn't even play Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Yea I had it ready to go!!!!

I know you have those nostalgia goggles strapped on but it is 2016 my friend, the internet has changed. I don't think it's crazy that I can go to a website and gyazo 3 things in 30 seconds and post them. But I bet you probably won't put me in the same breath as the original gods who took pictures of their screens with their Razr's either. Agree to disagree.

I just sent an email over to 343 though to give us a 3 shot pistol no radar no sprint no abilities pro league so Cooper can give us credit because that's really all I ever wanted. 

Just remember, I know your true identity "Lethuls bitch" 

@@CyReN - a title change is required.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It's not really about CLG beating the old pros directly in H5. It's about what those older pros did in games that were heavily populated and incredibly popular(not to mention competitively viable).

Had Reach. H4 and H5 been better games who knows what kinds of players would have come out of the woodwork. Because Halo has and is in the shitter CLG just does not face the same level of competition HCE-3 pros did. Hell, arguably the best Halo player in the world doesn't even play Halo.

Who's arguably the best Halo player in the world?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea I had it ready to go!!!!

I know you have those nostalgia goggles strapped on but it is 2016 my friend, the internet has changed. I don't think it's crazy that I can go to a website and gyazo 3 things in 30 seconds and post them. But I bet you probably won't put me in the same breath as the original gods who took pictures of their screens with their Razr's either. Agree to disagree.

I just sent an email over to 343 though to give us a 3 shot pistol no radar no sprint no abilities pro league so Cooper can give us credit because that's really all I ever wanted.

Just remember, I know your true identity "Lethuls bitch"

How about all the pros play a mini tourney for fun using tuned settings just so you can have bragging rights, and experience the game settings that many people want. After that use the results/experience to better push for something that more people could possibly enjoy during the life span of this game.

He'll, what if you guys dominate harder when the game has no radar/autos? Would you be more likely to push for changes?

Genuinely asking so pls don't make a troll response.

Who's arguably the best Halo player in the world?

(he's talking about ) Formal I think

• Upvote (+1) 5

(he's talking about ) Formal I think

He's talking about the best player, not the most overrated player  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I just sent an email over to 343 though to give us a 3 shot pistol no radar no sprint no abilities pro league. 

You don't need to go that far. You could just stop praising the crap we currently have.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Your logic is flawless man. They're the best because they won 250k and have a record of like 56-8 W/L.

Honestly, whose to say the new talent wouldn't be good at halo 1/2 if they had been around during that time?

You can sit there and dick ride OGRE 2 but the fact is a majority of his accompliments were at at time when the scene barely started, playing gametypes like 1 flag on zanzibar.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 19

Your logic is flawless man. They're the best because they won 250k and have a record of like 56-8 W/L.

Honestly, whose to say the new talent wouldn't be good at halo 1/2 if they had been around during that time?

You can sit there and dick ride OGRE 2 but the fact is a majority of his accompliments were at at time when the scene barely started, playing gametypes like 1 flag on zanzibar.

wat

• Upvote (+1) 5

Barely started > nearly dead

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 17