CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry if this has been posted but how will the seedings for Pro League be determined? Will CLG be 1, EG 2, and the rest randomized? It sucks they're only playing until the 4 have qualified this weekend.

Optic, RNG, nV, and Liquid to qualify.

There won't be "seeds" in the Pro League. Teams will compete against the other teams in the league and the standings will be determined by win/loss and map win/loss in case of ties. Being the first to qualify by winnings worlds is the same as qualifying by getting second in the LCQ. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just so yall know its really hard for me to convey my point because of my dysgraphia, for those of you who dont know what that is, basically a type of small braindamage (que 'so you are actually braindead jokes)

NEVER did i say i want goldenboy to coach.i am saying he has the ability, I do not know how else to say that.

i did not see ANYONE talking about who would replace assault as a coach so i threw up my opinion and was quickly pulled behind a truck by my feet.

i dont write well, thats why i am a comedian in real life, and have no problem taking the heat for my opinions. (even though im a pg13 non cursing comedian)

its funny after i posted that no one said "w0uld actually its against the rules for goldenboy to step in and coach when he is casting" like a stand up guy would. but i guess its trendy to neg me these days. :o

instead yall called me dumb. so thats cool still love yall. and i will still post here all day every day.

in my head the idea of a caster helping out a team who just lost  a star player and a coach by keeping track of camo and overshields was not crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

8daab1329e9ffd24d68d78646f818090.png

This also implies that a player/coach from another team cannot coach for liquid because it conflicts with their own team. Random fan coach confirmed.

Syndicate maybe!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just so yall know its really hard for me to convey my point because of my dysgraphia, for those of you who dont know what that is, basically a type of small braindamage (que 'so you are actually braindead jokes)

NEVER did i say i want goldenboy to coach.i am saying he has the ability, I do not know how else to say that.

i did not see ANYONE talking about who would replace assault as a coach so i threw up my opinion and was quickly pulled behind a truck by my feet.

i dont write well, thats why i am a comedian in real life, and have no problem taking the heat for my opinions. (even though im a pg13 non cursing comedian)

its funny after i posted that no one said "w0uld actually its against the rules for goldenboy to step in and coach when he is casting" like a stand up guy would. but i guess its trendy to neg me these days. :o

instead yall called me dumb. so thats cool still love yall. and i will still post here all day every day.

in my head the idea of a caster helping out a team who just lost a star player and a coach by keeping track of camo and overshields was not crazy.

You were the only one talking about what liquid would do bc the rest of us were cool with just waiting and seeing + hoping apg was ok

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are the Nike sb what the dunks one of the rarest most sought after shoes if I could have any pair in the world it would be these. They have a crazy story behind them and has lots of history behind it. They might seem a little to crazy for most but I couldn't be happier that I found a pair.

This is America my friend.  You won the dough, spend it however you'd like.  Hard work pays off.

@@Kables sorry man i like talking about anything and everything halo all the time. sorry i cant be like you and show no emotion when one of the teams i follow goes through something serious. its always going to be like this.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 16

There won't be "seeds" in the Pro League. Teams will compete against the other teams in the league and the standings will be determined by win/loss and map win/loss in case of ties. Being the first to qualify by winnings worlds is the same as qualifying by getting second in the LCQ. 

What determines Red/Blue side?

Each team plays each other once/twice from each color?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Slightly off topic but I came across this funny GT in arena tonight: OpTic LaNiaC ( I realise it isn't Maniac just thought it was funny)

They violated us ( plz don't pay attention to my poor showing, I'm a plat scrub nub :(  ) 

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

• Upvote (+1) 3

i hope none of yall are ever scared to post your opinion. i know if you look at my opinions they are not always right, and not always popular.Do not let what happens to me stop you from posting.. Im going to keep going with my opinions and not let anyone change the way i think. Im learning. and maybe in the future my opinions will line up with yalls.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 16

@@Kables sorry man i like talking about anything and everything halo all the time. sorry i cant be like you and show no emotion when one of the teams i follow goes through something serious. its always going to be like this.

pVGyr.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 2

i hope none of yall are ever scared to post your opinion. i know if you look at my opinions they are not always right, and not always popular.Do not let what happens to me stop you from posting.. Im going to keep going with my opinions and not let anyone change the way i think. Im learning. and maybe in the future my opinions will line up with yalls.

Don't be this guy. 

1398183290_crucifixion_fail.gif

What would W0uld do? Keep doing his thing. You definitely put the "entertainment" in Beyond Entertainment this afternoon.

Can anybody explain who and what Money Matches is/are?

I dont get it, but I saw he threatened to sue Noble. What...?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only time Ninja told Kory not to talk was last night and it was not a respect thing. People really overblow some of this shit. He just didn't want Kory to waste his breath trying to 'make them feel better' he even said as much (this was after game 11) Ninja then went on to say "we can't forget how to play Halo when we are mad". Most of their problems came in Slayer and Penguin continued his online struggles last night. I think LAN will remedy most of these problems (sorta like NV). Hopefully...

Whatttttt? Except for the fact that nV issues have nothing to do with getting mad at each other and tilting? After every game each of them on RNG often Ninja pick out 1 thing that someone did wrong in the game. Which yes I agree little issue like that need to be addressed but they harp on it and make it seem like it was the reason they lost.

For instance last night Eden strongholds Ninja yelled at Cam because he didn't double cap red nest with Hamy, completely leaving out the fact that Ninja was in red nest with Hamy and was challenging someone red fan got one shot and thrusted off of red nest by accident. So cam shouldn't of been there because Tyler already was, but if you go back and watch the rebroadcast you'll see how it was presented. 

Back to Kory - like i said i don't think he is a bad coach but this RNG team is just like the other RNG in the respect that when they are on they are on and when they are not it is terrible. I just don't think Kory has a strong enough presence to make them change plays - I'm not there in tournaments but i watch all scrims on rebroadcast or live and i see him give his critiques after game but most of the time it is after letting the players dominate the air waves and he is usually offering a suggestion.

What I'm saying is I think they need someone who after a bad game will not let any of the players say anything and let everyone know that they need to stop whining, tilting and stay focused on the game. They need to decide where they are going to cap when things are going wrong and they need to slow it down and get their kills.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can anybody explain who and what Money Matches is/are?

I dont get it, but I saw he threatened to sue Noble. What...?

it's ran by elevate and i think it's going to be a gamebattles type website 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@aPG really turned my opinion of him around since the start of h2a. He's been on a top team consistently for a while now and I'm glad to see he's a fighter also.

Liquid will for sure qualify this weekend.

@@aPG has always been good IMO, throughout every Halo. He's just had some really bad luck in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm expecting crazy games tomorrow, all of these teams are very evenly matched. This is gonna be one of the best tournaments we've had for a while from a spectator POV.