CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In other news WTF ARE THOSE  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface: RF0vIfg.png

Nike SB "What The Dunks" 

They go for well over $1,000 brand new

edit: too slow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goldenboy does not get enough respect. I get throttled with downvotes whenever i mention him is a positive way, and no one offers any kind of legitimate response. Like please lets have an actual conversation about this.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I admittedly don't know much about shoes. If that's what hes into, I don't see the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been watching a bunch of scrims lately, and have been wanting to play so I just went out and bought Halo 5 for cheap. Can't wait for it to finish downloading.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I admittedly don't know much about shoes. If that's what hes into, I don't see the problem.

As someone who spends a lot of money on shoes they're not really my cup of tea but most collectors will have a pair they refer to as "grails" or a pair of shoes you would buy if money was no object.

I'd say that's what these were to Cratos and seeing as he has that worlds prize money he finally managed to get his hands on some.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry if this has been posted but how will the seedings for Pro League be determined? Will CLG be 1, EG 2, and the rest randomized? It sucks they're only playing until the 4 have qualified this weekend.

Optic, RNG, nV, and Liquid to qualify.

(again i cant quote from my laptop from work for some reason) @@careh i promise you he could coach, goldenboy is so underrated with his halo knowledge and none of you would probably know that because you never tuned into his halo podcast.or his streams.. The man can play, and knows what he is doing. I hope some of yall stop by his stream sometime and watch and listen to him play halo like i have.

• Downvote (-1) 17

Sorry if this has been posted but how will the seedings for Pro League be determined? Will CLG be 1, EG 2, and the rest randomized? It sucks they're only playing until the 4 have qualified this weekend.

I dont think there will be seeding FOR the Pro League. All teams will play each other probably 2 or 3 times each and the final standing willl determine seedings for LANS and relegation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No reason to have seeds in pro league since it's a league and everyone play everyone. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They are a mash-up per say of a bunch of other Nike SB dunks from 07 and back. They released in conjunction with a Nike SB skate movie called "Nothing But The Truth" and were and still are very hyped. One of the most expensive pairs of Nike SBs to ever come out. 

also @@overuled knows his stuff  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goldenboy does not get enough respect. I get throttled with downvotes whenever i mention him is a positive way, and no one offers any kind of legitimate response. Like please lets have an actual conversation about this.

I don't really know why you got downvoted for the first one (it was a bit scattered but there was nothing wrong it imo)

For your second post I don't think you read Vin's post well, he was saying there's more important things to be worrying about right now (APG), but then you went on to elaborate about Goldeboy coaching. Downvoted not because of Goldenboy, but just because of the lack of reading comprehension :wutface:

Don't sweat it 

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are a mash-up per say of a bunch of other Nike SB dunks from 07 and back. They released in conjunction with a Nike SB skate movie called "Nothing But The Truth" and were and still are very hyped. One of the most expensive pairs of Nike SBs to ever come out. 

also @@overuled knows his stuff  :simms:

Always good to see another sneakerhead around especially where you least expect it  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont think there will be seeding FOR the Pro League. All teams will play each other probably 2 or 3 times each and the final standing willl determine seedings for LANS and relegation.

Okay cool, didn't know how pro leagues worked. Thank you sir.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@Brutality

APG is injured, if he does not play assault will take his spot, if assault takes his spot, liquid will be without a coach. If liquid is without a coach their performance will suffer. The casters do not all cast at the same time, so hypothetically liquid needs a coach that knows something about halo, which all three of these casters have in common. So, when one of the casters is not casting he could coach liquid.

im not asking for a caster to stop casting and become a perm coach, im asking a caster to temporarily coach a team while he is not casting.

Is this a hard concept to understand? what would be your solution for liquids coaching?  seriously no one here besides me has talked about this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 32

Apg is a tough dude and i bet he shows up stitches and all ready to play. But as a team you have to consider all options, im all for forming a prayer circle for APG, but kowing him a little (watching his streams since h2a) he wants a solution not a gift basket.

• Downvote (-1) 25

@@Brutality

APG is injured, if he does not play assault will take his spot, if assault takes his spot, liquid will be without a coach. If liquid is without a coach their performance will suffer. The casters do not all cast at the same time, so hypothetically liquid needs a coach that knows something about halo, which all three of these casters have in common. So, when one of the casters is not casting he could coach liquid.

im not asking for a caster to stop casting and become a perm coach, im asking a caster to temporarily coach a team while he is not casting.

Is this a hard concept to understand? what would be your solution for liquids coaching?  seriously no one here besides me has talked about this.

If APG doesn't play, AND Liquid is allowed to have a sub, I also think Assault will be the sub. However, I highly doubt they try to find a replacement Coach. 

That being said, Id be shocked if APG doesnt play this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apg is a tough dude and i bet he shows up stitches and all ready to play. But as a team you have to consider all options, im all for forming a prayer circle for APG, but kowing him a little (watching his streams since h2a) he wants a solution not a gift basket.

I dunno, have you seen those mini muffin baskets? Everyone loves those.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@W0uld

But he is casting. Nobody is digging on GoldenBoy, it just doesn't make any sense for a guy who is working at the event in an official capacity to coach.

StrongSide can't either, for the same reason you don't see Dersky or Ghost or Neighbor competing in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2