CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The worst part is that since they've made this change as a buff for radar, I am pretty sure that we will never even see Halo 5 tested without radar. Let alone get it taken out. It's really maddening how much potential Halo 5 has yet watch 343 squander it. They've made one of the better Halo games out of the box.

HELP US HELP YOU, QUINN

No we won't, the way everything has been going. This whole thing is reminiscent of a frog sitting in a pot of water that slowly heats until it boils.

If people are completely fine with 343 bypassing any basic communication with communities like this, then so be it.

I'll see you all at the next [email protected]@

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought God Tier was a good squad, that could have just added one more. Good to know Danoxide and Swift found a good team. What's Cloud doing?

most of the replies directed him towards this forum.  Idk if he made an account on here yet, but he might be lurking so lets welcome Hitch

Hitch join us

tumblr_m9jcmt2pAe1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree with optic but it will close between them and renegades, however I disagree with you regarding Liquid. They are all very skilled players but I just do not see this team working out.

I was mostly thinking about how they've been performing against nV, but it seems like they're having similiar consistency problems to RNG.

I have a weird feeling Renegades will bounce back and top Group 1, despite Optics success. They need to make sure to not let the first game they lose cause their whole series to come off the rails. Although E6 are better than pax suggests, I can't see them beating optic, though punishing a down RNG would be doable. Can't say I have much hope for Denial in a group with 3 very strong teams.

I've been impressed by this liquid roster, although I've seen it said they're only great on paper. I think they'll beat envy again to take 1st. nV are obviously far more than the sum of their scrim results and should get a pro league spot tomorrow.

Who knows, we may even see some nooby Spartan Charges

I have a weird feeling Renegades will bounce back and top Group 1, despite Optics success. They need to make sure to not let the first game they lose cause their whole series to come off the rails. Although E6 are better than pax suggests, I can't see them beating optic, though punishing a down RNG would be doable. Can't say I have much hope for Denial in a group with 3 very strong teams.

I've been impressed by this liquid roster, although I've seen it said they're only great on paper. I think they'll beat envy again to take 1st. nV are obviously far more than the sum of their scrim results and should get a pro league spot tomorrow.

Who knows, we may even see some nooby Spartan Charges

yeah this is one thing people haven't been bringing up much. Penguin the guy who slayed so hard at regionals, and worlds is consistently finishing at the bottom of the stats table online, and I think his awful connection might be a factor in this. We will see if my thoughts are true this weekend depending on whether RNG crush, or lose to optic again. I'm bias, but I think RNG fans are going to be pleasantly surprised come the OG RNG game. 

Reiterate my point. I think RNG will crush tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will Ugug stop radar manipulation until our representatives know what the hell is going on?

Happy #crouchwalkingday. The best settings are made in Ugug Tower. I love 343!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hey guys, just letting you know I set up another prediction poll thread for the qualifier tomorrow, if you would like to participate here is the link:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/13339-who-will-qualify-for-the-pro-league-this-sunday/

Thanks to all users who participated in the last one (83 users I think) and those who decide to partake in this one too. 

RNG

E6

NV

Liquid

I was thinking ALG would make it out over NV but recently changed my mind.  

RNG

E6

NV

Liquid

I was thinking ALG would make it out over NV but recently changed my mind.  

You think optic will fall short?

Didn't have much luck asking on the settings and discussion board, so I'll ask here. Are there any Octagon maps that actually work out there? Ever since the Ghosts of Meridian update, the old ones are not working bc of the spawns.

If not, any good suggestions for a custom game warm up?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Happy #crouchwalkingday. The best settings are made in Ugug Tower. I love 343!

The Autos just got 10 damage Lower!

You think optic will fall short?

That tried and true Sunday Naded choke.  

Also I just don't think they get it together.  We'll see.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

How will the schedule for tommorow matches work? Are they going to play the matches for the first group then move on to the second group or are they going to broadcast the first round of every matchup of the two groups first?

That tried and true Sunday Naded choke.  

Also I just don't think they get it together.  We'll see.  

was going to make a point about how RNG is more prone to "not getting it together" when it matters, but then I saw your sig so it makes sense now lmao

was going to make a point about how RNG is more prone to "not getting it together" when it matters, but then I saw your sig so it makes sense now lmao

I'm not being a homer.  

My gut tells me RNG perform on lan and Optic comes up short.  

Will be the first to admit if I'm wrong.  :wink:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't have much luck asking on the settings and discussion board, so I'll ask here. Are there any Octagon maps that actually work out there? Ever since the Ghosts of Meridian update, the old ones are not working bc of the spawns.

If not, any good suggestions for a custom game warm up?

Also wondering this

tfw CLG shits on a popular streamer in two different games within 16 hours

L4nZYnu.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

The worst part is that since they've made this change as a buff for radar, I am pretty sure that we will never even see Halo 5 tested without radar. Let alone get it taken out. It's really maddening how much potential Halo 5 has yet watch 343 squander it. They've made one of the better Halo games out of the box.

HELP US HELP YOU, QUINN

helpmehelpyou.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tfw CLG shits on a popular streamer in two different games within 16 hours

L4nZYnu.png

Just caught up on this, damn I feel bad for Summit. Context from Dreamhack, vs CLG

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just caught up on this, damn I feel bad for Summit. Context from Dreamhack, vs CLG

US CS:GO  :wutface:

#SwedishPower

Was just trying to explain my gaming mouse to my dad and I instinctively used the phrase "it's all calculated"

To give further context to the summit incident. They lost the map in overtime and then proceeded to lose the next map to be 2-0d and eliminated from the tournament.

To go even deeper a player from NaVi called Zeus tweeted this response to summit's tweet about nervousness a few days before this incident happened which just adds a new level of hilarity

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1