CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was the question not answered a hundred times already? It's a time commitment thing.

No it isnt. He's always there to practice. EG has never not scrimmed because "lunch has shit do."   It's always something else.

None of their problems have to do with time in the game, but their styles.

This is my favorite stat out of Halo5Arena, btw:

9XZSD3R.png

Where, when you add in the fact that CLG only plays 1 set a night ever (and both nV and TL played 2 sets last night), and OpTic dodged CLG wasting an entire night for them, CLG, despite being the clear #1, has scrimmed more nights than every other team other than maybe nV.

If you want to be the best, you have to practice like the best.....

55-6 in flag games. :walshy:

He must have been using HCS brand Team SuperGlue™!

lRuyymT.png

Truly didn't expect OverDrive on that list; made me lol IRL at work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you had to choose between ARs and radar, what would it be

I would honestly keep ARs in the game over radar. Both are bad, but the combination of the two is pure insanity from a competitive standpoint. However, the accuracy component of halo has never had the skillgap that decision making and awareness have had and radar dumbs down the awareness so much. It even lowers the accuracy skill gap as you can come around a wall knowing exactly where to aim in many situations because the radar tells you where they are.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you guys think 343 should implement a priority system with picking up weapons/flag/bomb? Something where flag/bomb has more priority than weapons and high tier weapons have higher priority than low tier.  I cant tell you how many times I've seen people choke flag runs because they picked up a pistol or smg instead of the flag.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm unsure if Mudvayne/JR2/Kenny are going to pick up a 4th to compete in the LCQ. I doubt it though.

Do you guys think 343 should implement a priority system with picking up weapons/flag/bomb? Something where flag/bomb has more priority than weapons and high tier weapons have higher priority than low tier.  I cant tell you how many times I've seen people choke flag runs because they picked up a pistol or smg instead of the flag.  

Or they could implement auto pickup

:kappa:

Do you guys think 343 should implement a priority system with picking up weapons/flag/bomb? Something where flag/bomb has more priority than weapons and high tier weapons have higher priority than low tier. I cant tell you how many times I've seen people choke flag runs because they picked up a pistol or smg instead of the flag.

Yes. What the priorities would be is a matter for debate with stuff like rockets vs flag but I almost never would want to pick up a plasma pistol over the flag.

I am so happy that Optic actually appears to have a competitive roster.

I'd say that they more than "appear" to have a competitive roster. Otherwise, any team not named CLG only appears to have one. They are more of a consistent, sure thing than any other team (besides CLG) right now

• Upvote (+1) 1

The scary thing about the 8-5 score is Optic lost rig slayer 50-48 and that fathom flag had a really weird play for a return on silo where there was just a communication error.  Not making excuses, especially the flag return error, but there were very small things that could have turn that 8-5 to an 10-3.  With that said, im sure there are small mistakes EG could have fixed so that whole "close game" argument doesnt mean too much, just interesting that optic wins the scrim and 2 of their losses could have gone either way

but you could say that about a few EG losses as well. It works both ways, and there's hardly ever something significant there. Those types of games usually wash by the end of a scrim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, to everyone who is flipping the fuck out over EG losing a scrim to Not-CLG last night...

Why weren't you guys proclaiming the sky is falling when EG lost to Liquid before?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm unsure if Mudvayne/JR2/Kenny are going to pick up a 4th to compete in the LCQ. I doubt it though.

Just join Sentinels. You know you want to.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please.

• Upvote (+1) 2

has it been confirmed that pro teams will play 2 matches a week?

i kinda really need to know <3

"Kinda really" sorry just thought this was funny, my girlfriend calls me out everytime I say this. (I say it waaaay too often)

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG never passes up on practicing because of LBX. These past few weeks they've just had to deal with Suspector's schedule, who really seems to be going a little overboard with his days off. He made a very big commitment when he joined EG and has an insanely good opportunity in front of him, he needsaid to really sit down and recommit himself to this. A kid straight out of high school making tens of thousands of dollars right out of HS? That's an opportunity you can't let yourself squander.

And to Audley's question, most fans can excuse a singular loss because most teams can have a really bad day (although it's still not all that acceptable especially if it's the day of a tourney), but losing two nights in a row to different teams means it wasnt just an off night. Sure maybe it's two off nights in a row, but that's quite unlikely. Plus it might be 3 nights actually because they played pretty poorly against CLG too. They aren't winning in a dominant fashion like they were for PAX, which is easily attributed to the lack of practice since the tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what you're saying is that you don't think about your memes before you post them.

Good to know.

"Everymeme I do is fucking calculated"

- Memebox

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd say that they more than "appear" to have a competitive roster. Otherwise, any team not named CLG only appears to have one. They are more of a consistent, sure thing than any other team (besides CLG) right now

I say appear because the only thing online has shown us is that LAN still reigns supreme. E6 and NV come to mind.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, this Saturday I have a graduation event. Will have to try and catch some of this :(

Truly didn't expect OverDrive on that list; made me lol IRL at work.

Thanks for using our product! We're very sorry it didn't actually work for you! Have a nice day!

Dang, can't remember who HashtagContent was on here but he is doing a great job advertising the CLG - OpTic scrim for tonight. His posts on r/halo, r/CLG and r/opticgaming are all like one of the first five posts on each subreddits front page.

349ecb77695c7833807308eec058295a.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

can we all agree to black list noble from the halo community?

So basically you're saying Noble Black(list)?

• Upvote (+1) 4