CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im so anxious for this saturday! Let the great games continue!!

:dank:  :dank:  :dank:

It's Sunday. When I'll be traveling with no internet  :uncledrew:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's Sunday. When I'll be traveling with no internet  :uncledrew:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:

Haha, sorry to hear that brother. I didnt realize it was Sunday.... :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What does automated FFA mean?

It basically means it is integrated into the forums, and into our official tournament platform. You register for the event, there is an automated "bracket" or for FFA "groupings" that are generated for each round when the tournament begins. You finish in the Top 4, an admin moves you forward. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That last OpTic vs EG game was tense. Very reminiscent of Str8 Rippin vs TD Dallas '08 with Snip3down almost coming in at the end and clutching it, thought they had it for a moment there.

Str8 Sick was apparently the correct pick.

been saying it literally forever. met him early in halo 2. he might not be the best teammate or best slayer or best communicator but he has heart and he NEVER misses

if the halo 4 hwc didnt have 1v1 and it was just ffa, he would've clean sweeped the tournament because he got first every game he played

• Upvote (+1) 2

been saying it literally forever. met him early in halo 2. he might not be the best teammate or best slayer or best communicator but he has heart and he NEVER misses

if the halo 4 hwc didnt have 1v1 and it was just ffa, he would've clean sweeped the tournament because he got first every game he played

You know, I dont think I've ever heard you say anything negative anout any players. I like that about you.

tumblr_lorcn5KR7i1qc48bxo1_500.gif

Liquid vs CLG, EG vs OG, RNG vs NV

Liquid seems to scrim CLG super often.  :thinking:

OpTic officially has beaten EG in a scrim. New Power Rankings:

1. OpTic

2. 07 FB

3.CLG

4. 06 Carbon

5. Reality Check 

:simms:

You forgot to place RNG somewhere above CLG

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. OpTic

2. 07 FB

3.CLG

4. 06 Carbon

5. Reality Check

No meme team ???

• Upvote (+1) 3

No meme team ???

0. Meme Team

1. OpTic

2. 07 FB

3.CLG

4. 06 Carbon

5. Reality Check 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Optic Beat EG in a scim? when was the last time that has happened if ever. Sunday shall be interesting.

bnIlu.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Optic Beat EG in a scim? when was the last time that has happened if ever.

bnIlu.gif

*checks call of duty archives*

• Upvote (+1) 7

The scary thing about the 8-5 score is Optic lost rig slayer 50-48 and that fathom flag had a really weird play for a return on silo where there was just a communication error.  Not making excuses, especially the flag return error, but there were very small things that could have turn that 8-5 to an 10-3.  With that said, im sure there are small mistakes EG could have fixed so that whole "close game" argument doesnt mean too much, just interesting that optic wins the scrim and 2 of their losses could have gone either way

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic is almost turning into a mini CLG in the sense that changing just one player is making a huge impact on this team.  It is a team of veterans, their communication is good and each of the players have the potential to "go off" at any time and make clutch plays.  Really interested to see how this translates into pro league.

Watching them play EG is making me think of one of the main issues with H5, which is a lack of good maps for sniping.  I can think of 2 maybe in the whole scene.  Almost like sniping has been replaced with railgunning which is like a snapshot power weapon.  Cool weapon but not nearly as epic as watching snipes.  343 really needs to figure this out, as I think players like snipedown would be WAY more critical was the game not so frantic and actually had some open maps with snipers.  (2 sniper maps please!!!!!!!!)

Torque flag isnt a bad gametype with two snipers
  • Upvote (+1) 2