CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

teams that do not make it through burbank have a chance in the LCQ right? Which will be online? 

6 teams total will qualify this weekend for pro league, then the winner of the LCQ, then the challenger league. 

Right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So who have we decided is scrimming tonight?

We need to see a RNG vs EG rematch.

I gave up on the dream of RNG vs. EG. We have a better chance of seeing a drunk scrim before that match, oh wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1

teams that do not make it through burbank have a chance in the LCQ right? Which will be online? 

6 teams total will qualify this weekend for pro league, then the winner of the LCQ, then the challenger league. 

Right?

4 teams in burbank will qualify, remaining 2 are from LCQ I believe.

EDIT: way too slow  :mj:

Right?

Top 4 Teams from Burbank Qualify, Top 2 from LCQ, CLG, EG

• Upvote (+1) 1

More 2v2, Snipers, forge-only maps, etc...

I'd really love to see some 2v2 tournaments at LANs or even online with some ESL backing. I miss the older tournaments and seeing who was the best duo in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just got caught up from last night's scrims.

Thoughts:

• Optic continues to impress
  • RNG bounces back
  • E6 took 4 games from CLG, so now they are good again (right?)
  • Denial still grinding
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Would love to see a forge tournament, there are some great maps out there. There's nothing else out there in the console scene like forge, 343 don't utilise it nearly enough.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No.

2 teams are in the Pro League (CLG from HaloWC performance, EG from PAX)

4 teams will qualify for the Pro League this weekend (2 from each group)

2 teams will qualify through the LCQ

awesome. this makes me feel better. Thanks Vivi!

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are still hurt that bad by bags? I wish it happened more. It makes it fun to watch and (apparently) can cause mental issues to throw people off their game.

Bagging always just seems so silly/immature to me ... like when it happens to me in game, it doesn't upset me, I'm just mystified by it.  It just seems like something a 12-year-old would do

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

So who have we decided is scrimming tonight?

We need to see a RNG vs EG rematch.

CLG should scrim Optic if they dare

EG vs RNG

Bagging always just seems so silly/immature to me ... like when it happens to me in game, it doesn't upset me, I'm just mystified by it.  It just seems like something a 12-year-old would do

it's effective gamesmanship 

embrace the bag

• Upvote (+1) 4

DIRECT SHOTS FIRED AT THE MEME TEAM :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Bagging always just seems so silly/immature to me ... like when it happens to me in game, it doesn't upset me, I'm just mystified by it. It just seems like something a 12-year-old would do

If it allows you to win a series for a chance at $20k. Would you do it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG should scrim Optic if they dare

EG vs RNG

CLG and Optic already made plans to scrim Friday

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey,

If there was a possibility of some fun/less competitive but still Halo tournaments happening soon, what would people want to see?

I would like to see an FFA tournament where the top 8 finish with a 1v1 bracket like back in the day.

• Upvote (+1) 7

No.

2 teams are in the Pro League (CLG from HaloWC performance, EG from PAX)

4 teams will qualify for the Pro League this weekend (2 from each group)

2 teams will qualify through the LCQ

I'm sure you get this often. But thank you for being so active on the forums. Honestly it's the coolest thing ever, to have someone as high up as you, on here everyday to explain things to people who ask.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm sure you get this often. But thank you for being so active on the forums. Honestly it's the coolest thing ever, to have someone as high up as you, on here everyday to explain things to people who ask.

:wink:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I hear Moa does it all the time 

:simms:

:wink:

Pls make 2v2's happen, it would be awesome to have forge maps customized for 2v2's even if it is for much less prizes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hear Moa does it all the time 

:simms:

I only do it when someone bagged me before :simms:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Hey,

If there was a possibility of some fun/less competitive but still Halo tournaments happening soon, what would people want to see?

FFA and 2v2 would be awesome, but I promise it wouldn't be less competitive.
  • Upvote (+1) 4