CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We are still hurt that bad by bags? I wish it happened more. It makes it fun to watch and (apparently) can cause mental issues to throw people off their game.

Bagging and body shooting are great from a spectating perspective. I love seeing it. If I knew it would rattle a player on the other team I would do it every single kill.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If a team can't surpass a simple psychological attack, then by no means are they ready for the pro leagues. In fact, I hope any team that plays ALG tbags them all time because they tilt so easily.

Secondly, getting upset by tbags and having dead bodies shot is ridiculous.

From what Maniac said Contra bagged first within the first couple minutes of the first game. Makes it fair game imo.

We are still hurt that bad by bags? I wish it happened more. It makes it fun to watch and (apparently) can cause mental issues to throw people off their game.

Woah woah woah.

I love bagging, makes the game way more interesting. Just saying I wouldn't blame them for quitting out of frustration was all  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

A1fkZFK.gif

*This post was sponsored by the Team Beyond Meme Team. The dankness of the content within may in no way be reproduced, retransmitted and any use of this meme without the express written consent of the Team Beyond Meme Team is prohibited.

LOL

Can't wait to see you guys own teams again.   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@wow, wtf man, that avatar is not working 4 me

? :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2

We stream all our scrims against top teams so they know what's coming. In the last tournament, Liquid clearly studied our VODs and made a nice effort..

There will be revenge.

Is it safe to say.....

They played their part.

A1fkZFK.gif

*This post was sponsored by the Team Beyond Meme Team. The dankness of the content within may in no way be reproduced, retransmitted and any use of this meme without the express written consent of the Team Beyond Meme Team is prohibited.

Will I be sued if I quote this?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Woah woah woah.

I love bagging, makes the game way more interesting. Just saying I wouldn't blame them for quitting out of frustration was all  :apg:

i too am a big fan of bagging.

I love bagging people, and i love to hate getting bagged.  If someone destroys me and they bag me it makes me feel like i need to put them in their place and bag back.  It makes me mad but its all in good fun, and if i never redeem myself, well they won this time.

I love bagging people to declare dominance and make them tilt/frustrate them too.  Bagging in general is just part of the game to me, and if people get upset by it, well good lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

EDIT

qVSv0vdWIplC.gif

best i could do

313742_original.gif you are awesome, thanks! #teamcap

i too am a big fan of bagging.

I love bagging people, and i love to hate getting bagged.  If someone destroys me and they bag me it makes me feel like i need to put them in their place and bag back.  It makes me mad but its all in good fun, and if i never redeem myself, well they won this time.

I love bagging people to declare dominance and make them tilt/frustrate them too.  Bagging in general is just part of the game to me, and if people get upset by it, well good lol

I teabag people to fuck with them, if someone teabags me, it makes me laugh

• Upvote (+1) 4

A1fkZFK.gif

p5qnTWq.gif

sue me :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8