CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I made a dank meme of Ace but forgot to save and lost all the files...I'm sad... Don't worry Ace, I'll have a dank meme ready for you soon...

I knew we couldn't trust Denial CEO the second he didn't capitalize the S in eSports

...the s isn't capitalized in the word esports, which is in the dictionary as of a year and a half or so ago.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Where will FiS end up tho.  He was doing well when playing with Ninja, 2gre, and VicX so idk.  I feel bad for the guy but i honestly do think he's a good player who's motivated and dedicated so it sucks seeing him get very little opportunity

In fairness, he literally sucked balls at the beginning of H5. It took him so long to get into the H5 grove. But now that he is playing well, and it is FiS who we know can show up at events and in pressure moments. Im sure he will get a good team

In fairness, he literally sucked balls at the beginning of H5. It took him so long to get into the H5 grove. But now that he is playing well, and it is FiS who we know can show up at events and in pressure moments. Im sure he will get a good team

Same can be said about T2. Dude was struggling in the beginning, but I feel like he back up there. I hope they both get on a squad. Would suck to see them leave.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone in Naded's chat just asked if he would ever team with Ninja.

Naded replied yeah, for sure, if Ninja was interested in teaming, but he doesn't think he is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone in Naded's chat just asked if he would ever team with Ninja.

Naded replied yeah, for sure, if Ninja was interested in teaming, but he doesn't think he is.

Ninja didn't say he doesn not want to team with him, though he said people should not have too much hope on a Ninja / Naded teamup

CLG did it, why can't they? :V

From what I understand, CLGs style was to overslay when they got an advantage, spawn trapping the other team, until everyone was in position to finally run the objective. Adding Lethul made them more fluid, for example, 3-4 down, push for objective whilst slaying. Their map positioning improved greatly by adding Lethul as well, not to mention the additional slaying power - he bought a lot of stability.

I think EGs problem is that they are way too critical of one another even when they win games. That surely cannot be good for overall team morale and hence one of the reasons why Lethul left in the first place (bickering, in-fighting). Lethul's versatile in that he can anchor spawns, slay and play objective - when he left they lost that stability. Suspector and Commonly would be probably excel at 1-2 out of the 3 attributes. 

I believe that EG will become better, they just need more playing time together... but whether they can challenge CLG for top spot remains to be seen. In my opinion, though, CLGs way ahead of everyone else in terms of communication, slaying power, map positioning and anchoring spawns.

Give EG time, I think this was their first scrim with the new lineup.

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol, "benching" players. I'm dying of laughter over here. Like, how does that even work? Is he going to take their xbox away?

And the supposed reasoning is even worse.

Someone tell Robby Ringnalda that it ain't April 1st yet, stop with the jokes.

Benching isnt a new thing in esports lol.

Also community need to stop always goin on witch hunts without knowing wtf actually happened.

Not really a Denial fan but they have treatee their Gears and Smite teams really well and have had those longer than their Halo teams. Their cod teams were treated well too tbh.

Maybe.....just maybe.....this time its on the players? Weird thought huh

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Benching isnt a new thing in esports lol.

Also community need to stop always goin on witch hunts without knowing wtf actually happened.

Not really a Denial fan but they have treatee their Gears and Smite teams really well and have had those longer than their Halo teams. Their cod teams were treated well too tbh.

Maybe.....just maybe.....this time its on the players? Weird thought huh

Even if this time it's on the players, did you see what happened with the last Denial team? And did you see how the CEO acted on here?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Regardless of who is in the right, there's a proper way to handle your employees and keep your PR from taking a hit. The way this denial thing got handled looks to me like what I'd expect a high schooler to "think" a business should do in this situation.

Granted I just woke up and read the last few pages to catch up so I'm sure I'm missing pieces but, releasing half baked info/plans with no follow up ready and no explanation. Putting employees on blast/having other employees spoon feed pieces of info here and there. It's just unprofessional and damaging to the whole scene. Until orgs start getting started/run by actual 'suits' this will always be a problem imho. Right now they're run by passionate gamers, not businessmen.

(Obviously there's a few great orgs but my guess would be that those owners either have a business background or are actively seeking help running the business side like hotshot did with clg way back)

I can't think of a pun and I need to get ready for work so I'll post one later so you all can +rep me

Edit: basically, denial CEO made a bubu

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are entirely too many ASSUMPTIONS made by people on these forums. I understand it is a place to voice your opinion but when you ASSUME too often you make an ASS out of U and ME. Try to keep the speculation to a minimum and there won't be any issues with hurting others by making unwarranted critical statements.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who to team with who to team with. The life of a penguin is a difficult one my friends.

Team with Ogre 2, Bubu and Huke. You can thank me later, and I'll remind you ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone know if Penguins had any offers or scrims other than NV and Liquid? Very curious who he ends up teaming with. 

There are entirely too many ASSUMPTIONS made by people on these forums. I understand it is a place to voice your opinion but when you ASSUME too often you make an ASS out of U and ME. Try to keep the speculation to a minimum and there won't be any issues with hurting others by making unwarranted critical statements.

This kind of reaction is a fact of life. No (good) business owner goes out and asks the public not to make assumptions about the quality of his (OR HER) business. The point is the business needs to control the narrative, not drag it into the public eye, pummel it, and then ask everyone to look away and not make assumptions about why they're beating the shit out of it. Which is what we saw last night.

• Upvote (+1) 2