CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

nice first post dude, startin off on a good note lmao

I accidentally posted without finishing what I meant to say

Feels :mj: Man

• Upvote (+1) 5

Disregard women

Make rep

OG has a good halo team now and I finally have a reason to get even more geekier in terms of eSports knowledge. I love you guys.

OK I would just like to say that I meant to down vote that shit

Optic 11-2'd Liquid, 10-3'd Elevate, and 9-0'd ALG. 

Scrim CLG or EG soon please....

Optic top 1.5 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Optic 11-2'd Liquid, 10-3'd Elevate, and 9-0'd ALG.

Scrim CLG or EG soon please....

Optic top 1.5

Optic already scrimmed EG, they lost 5-8.

EG top 1. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

cant blame them lol, OG was acting like they were playing against plat-level kids in mm

They weren't?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

How come these teams only scrim like once a day. I get it they take like 2-3 hours but... They are professionals right? 

Like not even 2 scrims? I NEED MORE HALO OK

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Disregard women

Make rep

OG has a good halo team now and I finally have a reason to get even more geekier in terms of eSports knowledge. I love you guys.

I have an erection in my pantaloons and I have no fear of expressing it. I have a large sexual appeal and I am aware of it. 

How come these teams only scrim like once a day. I get it they take like 2-3 hours but... They are professionals right?

I don't get it either, in other esports they play 8 hours a day
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like egirls

Make a sandwich

I like watching OG scrims also. (Did I nail my first post on here? I followed the example...)

• Upvote (+1) 8

It's because they don't start until like 10 or 11 at night, which don't finish until after midnight.  The next one would run until after 2 which is too late to be actually learning anything from scrims. 

Also, 4-6 hours straight of the highest level of competition for these guys is super draining.  You feel mentally exhausted after a long series, playing 2 would be just ridiculous. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's because they don't start until like 10 or 11 at night, which don't finish until after midnight.  The next one would run until after 2 which is too late to be actually learning anything from scrims. 

Also, 4-6 hours straight of the highest level of competition for these guys is super draining.  You feel mentally exhausted after a long series, playing 2 would be just ridiculous. 

Not to call out Halo pro's here. Because I know there are different circumstances for everyone. And I know a lot of Halo players have jobs and or school to factor in as well. But full time players in some of these larger esports and sports in general. All they do is practice. More than "1 scim = 3 hours" a day. I understand where your point comes from but to me to many of the best at what they do show this in how much they do it. 

But then again I'm no pro and I just want to watch more FeelsBadMan

Felt like this deserved posting. Mikwen went 27-13 (with 10 assists), but didn't win the game.

FT2HGaT.png

Series is currently Elevate 6 | 3 EnVy

https://www.twitch.tv/randa

I'd be willing to bet he got at least 10 kills on people as they capped pit and he was the first one up which usually leads to nothing 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also Elevate currently up 3-0 on EnVy.

Is there a reason why LanVy tend to do so poorly on scrims?

Watching Naded from enemy POV is ridiculous. He's always the annoying player flying around the map just shitting on everyone like it's nothing. Naded looks like a god among boys when he's in a good mood.

He plays like he's calculating 200 thousand different plays at once.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to call out Halo pro's here. Because I know there are different circumstances for everyone. And I know a lot of Halo players have jobs and or school to factor in as well. But full time players in some of these larger esports and sports in general. All they do is practice. More than "1 scim = 3 hours" a day. I understand where your point comes from but to me to many of the best at what they do show this in how much they do it. 

But then again I'm no pro and I just want to watch more FeelsBadMan

When you see the CoD pros playing for 8 hours a day, maybe like 2-3 of that is scrims.  The other 5 is MM and Money 8's which is basically shinny.  I don't know about CS, but none of the console esports pros are practicing and scrimming top teams 8 hours a day. 

I figured this OpTic honeymoon rampage spree would end after a couple days. Glad to see it still going.

• Upvote (+1) 5