CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else realize the team called Soul Red will only play as Blue this weekend?

@@Infinity

Still going to Buffalo you.

Is a pleasure to get to cast an NA event especially alongside these guys. Looking forward to it.

@@CyReN

Caster here, think he deserves VIP :p

VcGeo9w.jpg

The meme game evolves so fast that I don't even understand them anymore.

Keep it up guys. We're on the cutting edge of the game. Team Beyond will be a household name by the end of the year if we keep up this rate of innovation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup. Kind of funny..These are the updates I'll be posting on sunday from our Twitter:

PqEldBK.png

giphy.gif

:fire: :dank: :fire: :dank: :fire: :dank: :fire: :dank: :fire: :dank: :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The beyond scrim committee has concluded. The scrims are as follows

Eg vs rng

Optic vs clg

Liquid vs e6

Good luck gentlemen

• Upvote (+1) 9

Honestly I think we're seeing that E6 is just a low tier pro league team. They'll battle to get out of 7-8th, which I don't see them even doing. It's clear they're better than AM teams, but I really see Cratos as the downfall of the team. He only seems to turn up when he plays amateur teams (him going off during the Eden TS vs Str8 for example) but he doesn't perform vs big teams and his strats just don't hold up. We'll see if he can prove himself, but I don't think we'll see anything out of him. I use to think the weak link on ALG was Naded, but now I see it was Cratos.

Watch worlds

#cratoseffect

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

#CratosEffect

sdw9Arl.png

Sometimes the lord provides bread.

lanfranco-g-34.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

My prediction for this weekend.

FNOtnzf.png

Theme: Coaches are important.

Group 1

- WB Semis: Denial with Towey coaching beats an E6 that had a disappointing showing on LAN at PAX East.

- WB Semis: Optic with Flamesword coaching prove the online series was not a fluke. LANiac wasnt even at the online qualifier.

- LB Semis: Renegades gets angry and use that hot fire to beat up on E6. E6 goes 0-2 on LAN for the 2nd LAN in a row.

- WB Finals: The inexperience that Towey has with the Denial members finally shows through, and they lose a close series vs Optic.

- LB Finals: Renegades starts series strong, but they blow a big lead in Game 3, start tilting, and lose the series.

Group 2

- WB Semis: Allegiance shows the skill gap difference over Soul Red.

- WB Semis: EnVy with Elumnite coaching step it up and fix the mistakes they made in the online series vs Liquid.

- LB Semis: Liquid dominates Soul Red harder than Allegiance did. Spartan goes off with passion.

- WB Finals: EnVy and Allegiance go back and forth in a very close series. Ola does some wizard stuff in Game 7 to pull out the series.

- LB Finals: Liquid on a rampage and Allegiance worn out from a long 7-game series with EnVy have trouble recovering, Liquid win in 6.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Of course RNG bailed the last 2 games. Why would CLG bail after being up 9 games to 1.

RNG was playing terrible. It honestly sucks to see Ninja still have this inconsistency after all this time. One series I think he's getting better the nect he acts like a mad man all game.

They still shouldn't have left with two games left, even Commonly said so. It was basically a confirmation of a weak ass mentality.

Also w0uld and Vin post the weirdest delusional stuff sometimes.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

dude your posts today have convinced me you are living in a fantasy world and I would like a detailed explanation on how to get there

step 1: brain alive

• Upvote (+1) 8

breadstick and still won 500k

that's all i get from that pic 

500k he wont see again(at least in his current team), that's all i see in that pic.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can't believe we are arguing about twitch chat.  Everyone has a different personality.  Lxthul enjoys the trolls and going back and forth with them shit talking.  Ninja would rather just communicate with the people who support him and not deal with the trolls.  Nothing wrong with either scenario.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

#CratosEffect

You mean the #CratesEffect right?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My prediction for this weekend.

Theme: Coaches are important.

Group 1

- WB Semis: Denial with Towey coaching beats an E6 that had a disappointing showing on LAN at PAX East.

- WB Semis: Optic with Flamesword coaching prove the online series was not a fluke. LANiac wasnt even at the online qualifier.

- LB Semis: Renegades gets angry and use that hot fire to beat up on E6. E6 goes 0-2 on LAN for the 2nd LAN in a row.

- WB Finals: The inexperience that Towey has with the Denial members finally shows through, and they lose a close series vs Optic.

- LB Finals: Renegades starts series strong, but they blow a big lead in Game 3, start tilting, and lose the series.

Group 2

- WB Semis: Allegiance shows the skill gap difference over Soul Red.

- WB Semis: EnVy with Elumnite coaching step it up and fix the mistakes they made in the online series vs Liquid.

- LB Semis: Liquid dominates Soul Red harder than Allegiance did. Spartan goes off with passion.

- WB Finals: EnVy and Allegiance go back and forth in a very close series. Ola does some wizard stuff in Game 7 to pull out the series.

- LB Finals: Liquid on a rampage and Allegiance worn out from a long 7-game series with EnVy have trouble recovering, Liquid win in 6.

STRONGLY disagree with everything here besides optic potentially winning their pool
  • Upvote (+1) 7