CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All the hate on Robby is unnecessary and 75% of you don't even know what you're talking about. All he cares about is having the best team to compete and take that W and in his past experience he's never held a player for ransome when he could've easily taken that rout. If you talk to him or read some of his past tweets in The last year you'll clearly see that he'll never hold a competitor back from competing and following their dreams. Idk if I'm supposed to say this but he didn't even take a % of our winning plus his team won cod Champs last year and was contracted like 10% and decided to let the team keep everything even though it was contracted! With that being said I look forward to be working with Robby for a long time and our decision on the roster should be announced tomorrow. #WOLFPACK

no hate on the guy's motivations and drive, imo he seems like he really does just want a good team. he just needs to learn to go about his business in a better way. he's getting better (this definitely isn't as shady as the previous incident), but he needs to learn to be more professional in his public dealings

All the hate on Robby is unnecessary and 75% of you don't even know what you're talking about. All he cares about is having the best team to compete and take that W and in his past experience he's never held a player for ransome when he could've easily taken that rout. If you talk to him or read some of his past tweets in The last year you'll clearly see that he'll never hold a competitor back from competing and following their dreams. Idk if I'm supposed to say this but he didn't even take a % of our winning plus his team won cod Champs last year and was contracted like 10% and decided to let the team keep everything even though it was contracted! With that being said I look forward to be working with Robby for a long time and our decision on the roster should be announced tomorrow. #WOLFPACK

i see this, and i'm happy for you

but at the same time, i remember this is the guy who called his players "********" not too long ago (ask @@Heinz if you want to know what the word is)

so i'm a little confused

• Upvote (+1) 4

Mikwen, Ola, Contra, Dev? Would be a great team.

@@ContrA, fuck the haters, do you. Hope to see you in the Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 4

it's just strange to see how many twists and turns one's mind can go through based off of the smallest of information, "it's probably because he did this back in 2012" or "i can see this happening because he made me lose a matchmaking game." MY DM'S ARE OPEN AT ALL TIMES

I see your girl post her BM...so I hit her in the DM.

All eyes, yeah I see 'em. Does it go down in the DM?

• Upvote (+1) 2

SAY NO MORE FAM, IM COMING FOR YOUR RESCUE. BLINK IN MORSE CODE YOUR LOCATION.

Take all my upvotes

I'm just sticking up for the guy that's treated me good. Not gonna judge someone off of past reputation. "Forgive and forget"

Strong logic
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of the past and weight loss, I'd like to give a huge shoutout to former H2/H3 pro Soldier187 for dropping 111 pounds and becoming an Overwatch character.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 5

ContrA is a top player and he needs to get on a good team if he really wanted to drop Huke I see why. I hope Pros will see that.. I think he would be nice on RNG with Commonly though I doubt that will happen

Speaking of the past and weight loss, I'd like to give a huge shoutout to former H2/H3 pro Soldier187 for dropping 111 pounds and becoming an Overwatch character.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn glo up, miss that guy