CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

huke really has a way to go to be on contra's level, I understand contra's wanting to drop huke for a better player...Don't really understand how this ends up with Devon and Contra being dropped essentially.  There's only going to be like 1 or 2 more seasons of halo 5, like yes huke is young and can be really sick in halo 6 but right now I think Denial made a big mistake.  They will have a hard time replacing those two guys if that's what they choose to do

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Listen here, I have seen several new faces around these forums over the past couple weeks, and a lot of them have racked up a ton of plus rep by announcing they are new and they are happy to be part of this community. And we love those kind of posts around here, we love new people.

Then you come in here, super humble and chill like and don't announce your presence and instead just try to contribute by posting stats. Now I have to go through all five of your posts and give them all plus rep just so you feel welcome here! Gosh, stop being so awesome as a new person.

I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to come back.  :intensifies:

We promise not to make him hate us like the Denial CEO

• Upvote (+1) 1

denial sure is operated super professionally  :kappa:  :kappa:

sMImJt8.jpg

i had this idea in my mind for a while so i had to do it

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is how halo works, you do well and then if you have a weak link, you try and replace him...Maybe the Denial CEO doesnt know that

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

huke really has a way to go to be on contra's level, I understand contra's wanting to drop huke for a better player...Don't really understand how this ends up with Devon and Contra being dropped essentially.  There's only going to be like 1 or 2 more seasons of halo 5, like yes huke is young and can be really sick in halo 6 but right now I think Denial made a big mistake.  They will have a hard time replacing those two guys if that's what they choose to do

Seems like Denial = Huke and they suggested removing him from the roster only to be removed themselves. I believe they have a history so its understandable if not a bit silly. Then again apparently its difficult to get a couple of those guys to even want to scrim so maybe not so silly.

Dude I can't even believe what I heard about contra and Devon on twitch, I'm not gonna read it all back but if it's true that's disgraceful. They should look for a new org, how dare the owner try to bench them? Seems absolutely bizarre.

EG WON A SCRIM, PRAISE JESUS

32-20 Suspector in that last Fathom CTF game. Hot +12. 

im like 99% sure EG didnt lose any scrims besides to CLG when they had commonly just saying

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh boy.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sogl7v

DENIAL FINAL ROSTER DECISION TO BE MADE TOMORROW

lmao at "i think it was a mistake but i stand by it"

i understand where he's coming from but he went about it in a terrible way. also "i decided to tweet that i was benching cody and devon to show the community what was going on." what? benching esports players is confusing enough already but then he gives vague reasons for why they're being "benched" too. i'm sure denial is having some real problems (and i really hope they work through them, i love that squad) but this guy seriously shouldn't be running any sort of organization

• Upvote (+1) 1

im like 99% sure EG didnt lose any scrims besides to CLG when they had commonly just saying

RNG and Liquid 2x each I think

• Upvote (+1) 3

For anyone wondering the EG vs ALG series ended 7-6 in favor of EG. 

i love all this roster stuff, but it gets annoying sometimes.

both of these teams looked average most of the time. Sparks of good gameplay. Watching teams just trade wins is mentally draining for me, because one map you think EG has it all figured it out, and then they drop the next 2. same with ALG. Im sure both teams just need to shake rust off, and get more reps playing against good players instead of smashing kids in arena.

lmao at "i think it was a mistake but i stand by it"

i understand where he's coming from but he went about it in a terrible way. also "i decided to tweet that i was benching cody and devon to show the community what was going on." what? benching esports players is confusing enough already but then he gives vague reasons for why they're being "benched" too. i'm sure denial is having some real problems (and i really hope they work through them, i love that squad) but this guy seriously shouldn't be running any sort of organization

he is a CEO how dare you question his ability to run his organization

are you a CEO? no? didnt think so 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For anyone wondering the EG vs ALG series ended 7-6 in favor of EG.

i love all this roster stuff, but it gets annoying sometimes.

both of these teams looked average most of the time. Sparks of good gameplay. Watching teams just trade wins is mentally draining for me, because one map you think EG has it all figured it out, and then they drop the next 2. same with ALG. Im sure both teams just need to shake rust off, and get more reps playing against good players instead of smashing kids in arena.

Eg struggled on TS controlling the map and power weapons

Eg was solid on objective

ALG didn't really impress me too much, not to say they're not top 5, but eyeball test...not sniffing CLGs dirty boxers. EG > ALG 2.0 all day IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eventhough Bubu and Hule made huge plays C0ntra is still the most consistent good player on denial, this will hurt all of them

• Upvote (+1) 4

How do you get benched during an off season

How the hell do you get benched in a VIDEO GAME

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm just one of those pathetic shittalkers on @teambeyondnet  :simms:

I just now realized that I have no right criticizing anybody that I usually criticize. 

Your post was a figurative ray of light. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is how halo works, you do well and then if you have a weak link, you try and replace him...Maybe the Denial CEO doesnt know that[/quote

Bubu wasn't down this was a 2 person plan lol... They tried dropping him because they have attitude problems and don't know how to deal with people properly lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Did that guy take a $1,000,000 loan from his dad to start up a gaming org or something?