CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Okay so I just matched D3MON D on my team and it seems like he still either has a terrible attitude or he was trolling our teammate. Like he was being really positive towards everyone in game while we were winning, but as soon as we started losing, he started calling our teammates virgins, ugly, fat, bad and everything else you can think off.  He ended up going +, so did I, but it was definitely a weird experience. He was ranting about how he would never want to get married, etc.

Lmao, nuff said. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He was ranting about how he would never want to get married, etc.

4OVLKQc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Okay so I just matched D3MON D on my team and it seems like he still either has a terrible attitude or he was trolling our teammate. Like he was being really positive towards everyone in game while we were winning, but as soon as we started losing, he started calling our teammates virgins, ugly, fat, bad and everything else you can think off.  He ended up going +, so did I, but it was definitely a weird experience. He was ranting about how he would never want to get married, etc.

Lmao, nuff said. 

Demon D is literally the biggest asshole to have ever been a part of the Halo scene, the amount of stories I've heard about this guy over the years is just insane

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Both offer similar things as well as something the other does not.  

On TB and r/halo, I can count on everyone to argue over the best Halo over and over.  Reddit posts really cool Forge maps I'd miss otherwise, but only on Beyond can I see Lethul trash a poster.  Also, Snakebite wisdom. 

the more halo forums, the better for halo.

regardless on what they disagree, halo needs numbers!

(inb4 a halo hate forum)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lifestyle's Secret Hiding Spot >

This is gonna be one of those posts that's either gonna get a shit ton of upvotes or a shit ton of downvotes. No way to tell.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is gonna be one of those posts that's either gonna get a shit ton of upvotes or a shit ton of downvotes. No way to tell.

Yeah, if he's not okay or something is seriously wrong, I'll feel like a total dick.  Its been said now though.  I'll take my lashes if need be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol I'd be lying if I said I didn't hover over the up arrow for a few seconds, mulling over how I'd feel if Lifestyle is going through negative circumstances.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I've been thinking about something lately and wanted to see if anyone was interested.

Over the past year I've worked with a group of real estate agents and lawyers where I produce a radio show and a podcast for them. I was browsing around today and I couldn't find a Halo podcast dedicated to the competitive scene. I've been wanting to produce content lately because I'm starting to have a lot more free time on my hands. My idea is to create a weekly podcast that would follow competitions, professional teams, in-game strategies, and have interviews with people from the community. Ideally I will host and produce it but I'd like to have one or two permanent commentators as well as a guest or two per week. I think it can definitely help the community grow and bring in newer/casual players. If people are interested, I could start to organize today so there would be a pre-tournament podcast and a post-tournament podcast so we can cover as much as we can.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or if people will be receptive to the idea but it's something I have experience in and would like to help bring something to the community. No hard feelings if people aren't into it but I wanted to throw it out there.

I'm interested and have nothing else to do in my life. Sent you a DM, let me know.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think at this point we can crown Lifestyle the new HLG champ.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't tell if I just got shit talked or not.......... checkmate. You are the first person to beat me on here, but I was due for a loss so it's ok. 

You got hustled kid.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't tell if I just got shit talked or not.......... checkmate. You are the first person to beat me on here, but I was due for a loss so it's ok. 

Humble in defeat, thata boy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone have information on the Burbank LAN coming up? Like what the format is going to be and what the date of the LAN will be?