CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think clickbait was one of the youtube tips Infinity gave you :kappa:

So moses when are you going to shop every TB avatar on that photo, huh? :kappa:

He doesn't get paid enough for a job like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG dodging again?  :lxthul:

Sigh, no. Penguins said his power went out or something. RNG is on ready to scrim, they might get a sub. If anyone is dodging its Penguin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can agree with some of this. The only thing I honestly dislike about certain game subs is seeing literally the same god damn thread every other day asking the same questions etc etc. Like if I ever have the urge to post a question I always search for it because someone has probably already answered it for me. I just think sometimes its super cluttered and I can't find anything worthwhile aside from maybe a post a page worth a shit.

This problem is easily fixed by good mods. /r/OpTicgaming and /r/codcompetitive are good examples as the mods have always been great there at removing these sorts of posts quickly (they aren't allowed by the rules).

This problem doesn't exist in the larger esport subreddits either, especially if you stick to the front page. This is coming from someone who has been browsing esports subreddits for ~4 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So who is scrimming tonight? Can't watch RNG cuz Penguin isn't on.

EG is scrimming nV right now. Few of the EG guys are streaming for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

why isn't optic scrimming?

Is something being released tonight? Another album perhaps? TV show? Anything? I kid :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Honestly i had to unsubscribe from the Halo subreddit since is full of garbage gifs and low quality discussions i don't want to read, it's a slightly better version of Waypoint.

I mean shit like this is what you'll see in there: 

hqieGh9.gif

There's no reason to visit anything besides Teambeyond, dankest memes, best discussions and comments that don't match your opinion don't dissapear, they stay there. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Don't feel like browsing through 50+ pages of forums to find the answer to this, so hopefully someone will answer for me

Anyone know what happened with Lifestyle yet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't feel like browsing through 50+ pages of forums to find the answer to this, so hopefully someone will answer for me

Anyone know what happened with Lifestyle yet?

He hates @@Prototype so he didn't play

• Upvote (+1) 1

To each his own, one mans trash is another mans treasure, etc.

It's all about personal preference. If you're used to a forum atmosphere and extremely competitive discussion, or diving into the inner workings of the game, mechanics, etc, then a place like Beyond is more than likely the place for you.

If you aren't into eSports and you love messing around or just gaming with your friends in a casual atmosphere getting funny clips etc than r/halo is more your speed more than likely.

Neither group is bad, it's really just what people are interested in.

Yeah i agree with you, i just let it be.

Also, based TB: C5KwyI5.png

What can we do, Saucey

• Upvote (+1) 5

To everyone asking about lifestyle as far as i know nobody has heard from him still. We've tried every way we can. Don't know how the rumor of him hating Zeke got started or if it is true but as of this point there is no news. If i hear anything i'll let y'all know.

talked to him the night before he was all good he just said he hated prototype. When I text him it still comes up blue meaning his phone is charged and not dead still. He will be back just probably didn't wanna associate with his made up team

• Upvote (+1) 1