CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel really bad as alot of people keep asking me about the rebroadcast, sorry once again, Turned them off a year back and never thought any more of it, they are back on now going forward. Sorry once again

No worries dude! You do enough for the community to be allowed at least two brain farts a week, you're good  :simms:

Denial's stats from yesterday's qualifier:

KD    KAD        K      A     D

Arkanum      1.38   2.08       206-104-149

Nemassist    1.09   1.87       174-125-160

Ogre 2          1.04   1.78       173-124-167

Seduce         1.03   1.89       163-135-158

It will be nice to see Ogre 2 at a LAN tournament again.

Good job yesterday @@Arkanum

Arkanum back in form. An Arkanum who's in form is fun to watch. Can't wait for Burbank.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really sucks that some of us are struggling to watch the games. :/

Need more streamers/Youtubers and less who put the rebroadcasts on sub-only. Said that 100 times now and I know I'm beating a dead horse.

Need MRGlobalHD back.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I feel really bad as alot of people keep asking me about the rebroadcast, sorry once again, Turned them off a year back and never thought any more of it, they are back on now going forward. Sorry once again

It's totally fine man. I didn't realise they didn't come back up when you tuned them back on.

My main issue is that we had no official Halo stream, and when you go back and try to watch the games half the people who were streaming put rebroadcasts on sub-only.

For those that want to watch, I'm just gonna stream the games now. I'll have my mic muted but will talk in the chat. I couldn't go back and find the regret slayer we lost so I only have the games we won which feels scummy lol (I bookmarked the games after we played so I could rewatch them myself and didn't think to bookmark the one we lost at the time). I will turn rebroadcasts off sub mode too for now :lxthul:

EDIT: Sub mode is off for now, have fun.

Go to your game history on Waypoint.

If lifestyle legit just disappeared out of spite that's not a good look for him. I'd hope people would think twice before teaming with him in the future

Where are Team EnVy's stats?

EnVy stats from yesterday:

KD    KAD        K     A     D

Pistola      1.15   1.80      179-101-156

el Town     1.05   1.68      174-104-166

Mikwen     0.98   1.66      183-126-186

Rayne       0.89   1.43      161-96-180

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is lifestyle really the type of guy to do that though? I mean obviously I don't know him personally, but he was grinding hard and for him to do this and potentially ruin his halo career? Just weird.

If lifestyle legit just disappeared out of spite that's not a good look for him. I'd hope people would think twice before teaming with him in the future

I dont see why Lifestyle wouldnt just play in the tourney. He either quit Halo 5 or something else is up. Hopefully he just quit. Theres no way anyone teams with him now unless there was an emergency.

I dont see why Lifestyle wouldnt just play in the tourney. He either quit Halo 5 or something else is up. Hopefully he just quit. Theres no way anyone teams with him now unless there was an emergency.

Was talking to chaser about it, and he told me that Gary's the type to do something like this, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until the cratos post obviously. Chaser also said that he'd probably come back and make something up so I'd like some sort of proof he's not just scum

• Upvote (+1) 7

I didn't get to watch. Stats look good for Denial. Did they all play pretty well? Good job Arkanum. That's what I was hoping for!

We should probably wait to hear from Gary / what actually happened before we crucify him

but yeah just deciding not to play wouldn't be cool, hard to believe anyone would do that tbh

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was talking to chaser about it, and he told me that Gary's the type to do something like this, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until the cratos post obviously. Chaser also said that he'd probably come back and make something up so I'd like some sort of proof he's not just scum

If you don't mind me asking, why was there beef between you two originally? Or did all of that stem from your critiques?

If you don't mind me asking, why was there beef between you two originally? Or did all of that stem from your critiques?

Critiques is the only thing I can think of that he got relatively mad about. We didn't even practice the 3-4 days we had, chaser was on a bad sleeping schedule and Gary was always Mia when chaser did get on. Idk just another case of Zeke luck kinda getting used to it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Critiques is the only thing I can think of that he got relatively mad about. We didn't even practice the 3-4 days we had, chaser was on a bad sleeping schedule and Gary was always Mia when chaser did get on. Idk just another case of Zeke luck kinda getting used to it

#LifeIsZeke

• Upvote (+1) 2