CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Twitch.tv/EGLxHalo for the Losers Finals

Vain vs ERG 

Come convince people that the red head is Maniac like half the chat is currently trying to do. 

I just matched with Penguin in Warzone Assault. That was pretty neat. He left midmatch to play MM with nV  :mj:  :mj:

BANNED

• Upvote (+1) 1

It looks fantastic but then you see that a car doesn't hit the ball but the ball acts like it does and people like me just can't watch anymore. It's like when sound is delayed .5 seconds on some streams, it just makes it impossible to watch for longer than a minute or 2

Well fuck, now I can't unsee it...

Is there a list of rosters anywhere? Something like the OP but with all the teams in this qualifier? Need something to look at when I want to see who is winning vs who.

edit:  Is there any errors in this other than Str8 not being complete?

ChM-HiqWIAAEQQr.jpg

Pro Teams

Just to make sure: rosters that are going to Burbank are locked correct? Or can teams still make a change or two?

So basically, the eu roster mania was two teams, epsilon and infused just swapping two players, the buks for chalkie and tufoxy. That was nice and simple.

So many people here take stats so seriously. People will look at two player's K/D ratios and see something like 1.06 and .88 and use that to say that the second player was underperforming and that the first player was carrying. I felt bad for Randa and felt like he was being treated unfairly but using marginal K/D differences to say he was playing the best is just ignorant. Obviously, 2-16 in a slayer is almost always a different story

I'm honestly surprised you didn't call Randa "Radar" just to keep your gag alive.

• Upvote (+1) 5

No, but I was contemplating streaming the games using theater mode then ripping them and uploading them to YouTube. If people want it.

I want it!!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

No, but I was contemplating streaming the games using theater mode then ripping them and uploading them to YouTube. If people want it.

yes please, or just stream them through twitch and have your rebroadcasts on :)

if thats easier for you

Denial's stats from yesterday's qualifier:

KD    KAD        K      A     D

Arkanum      1.38   2.08       206-104-149

Nemassist    1.09   1.87       174-125-160

Ogre 2          1.04   1.78       173-124-167

Seduce         1.03   1.89       163-135-158

It will be nice to see Ogre 2 at a LAN tournament again.

Good job yesterday @@Arkanum

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really sucks that some of us are struggling to watch the games. :/

Need more streamers/Youtubers and less who put the rebroadcasts on sub-only. Said that 100 times now and I know I'm beating a dead horse.

Holy shit those Ryanoob stats.

I suggest rewatching, it was a really good series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really sucks that some of us are struggling to watch the games. :/

Need more streamers/Youtubers and less who put the rebroadcasts on sub-only. Said that 100 times now and I know I'm beating a dead horse.

I feel really bad as alot of people keep asking me about the rebroadcast, sorry once again, Turned them off a year back and never thought any more of it, they are back on now going forward. Sorry once again

• Upvote (+1) 5

I defo want it. Huge fan. Also heard you were destroying as well. Wouldn't mind watching from your POV at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team list for EGL anyone? Or list of notable teams that made it relatively far?

yes please, or just stream them through twitch and have your rebroadcasts on :)

if thats easier for you

Gonna stream then probably around 4:30 I'll tweet it when I do. Finishing up some other stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 5