CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Explaining the situation from my perspective isn't an excuse for how I acted. I texted Dillon and apologized instead of posting it on the forums. Criticism itself is criticism, but the way I gave criticism was just rude. I don't usually do that, but I got frustrated.

Thank you for saying that richie.  I am a huge fan of yours and I was really disappointed in how you were speaking today.  It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, though.  I hope you do well with whatever your team does.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is just like when Liquid lost to Denial at worlds. People kept blaming Ace for missing snipes at the end when it was very much not his fault.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic can hang in Slayer, dominate in CTF.... But strongholds? Let's just pretend that doesn't exist :simms:

To be fair, they don't need to win SH to win a series. In fact, I think if I were them I'd rather be better at CTF and TS than SH and TS. Although being good at all of them is how you reach CLG levels of great.

• Upvote (+1) 2

who is ever going to pick up hysteria again? lol

plays like shit and is a detriment to overall team morale

dude should just go solo Q csgo for the rest of eternity 

• Upvote (+1) 7

What ever happened to Assault? Who has he been playing with?

Coaching Liquid, iirc. Jeez, dont you listen to Tibby?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria was being a terrible teammate...I feel so bad for randa because it's just awful playing with people like that. I don't think anyone could have won with that type of shit in their ear the entire time. I laugh it off when someone is constantly complaining about having terrible teammates in matchmaking, but I can't imagine it in a tournament.  Ironically, those people are always the ones that are too tunneled into what they're doing to even play as a team.

Simms and Ryanoob are fantastic to watch though, I hope that we can see more of them in the future.

Coaching Liquid, iirc. Jeez, dont you listen to Tibby?

Not as closely as I should apparently, my bad

4910df0b15e12276d6f98b1d04c0fd96.png

I don't usually pay attention to twitch chat. But this one caught my attention

I don't agree with that guys statement at all, but I do think it is hilarious lol

Not as closely as I should apparently, my bad

Hey. I forgive you. Wanna be best friends?

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol @ the pettiness of Randa losing his green name until he places top 8 again

How would you do Pro Player on the forums? We have a system in place we think is fair but if you have something better we are all ears. Please PM me what you have in mind if serious.

Qualification #1:

The Top 8 Teams that make it to the HCS Finals are considered Pro Players and will have the Pro Player Title on the forums.  We discussed keeping track of players on an "event by event" Top 8 basis, but since placings tend to fluctuate toward the 6th-12th levels we decided that it was best to give the title to the teams/players that qualified for the finals.

Qualification #2:

Any player(s) who won an MLG Event or Placed Top 8 on a consistent basis will be grandfathered in and receive the title. We will take this on a case by case basis. We feel like we should respect our history and give Halo legends the Pro Player title, unless they specifically request the VIP title then that is fine as well.

Note: It's been gone for like 2+ months now, along with other players.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't agree with that guys statement at all, but I do think it is hilarious lol

Yeah It got a pretty good laugh out of me as it scrolled by